Old friends and new friends

Me: Week 2 of college- day 2 of questions! LESS GO!

Newuha15: *bursts through door and runs to vex, hugging her to death while spinning around* WHERE THE FRIED CHICKEN WERE YOU!!! щ(ಥДಥщ) *cries* I've missed you And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Also my question is where were you hmmmmmm (≖_≖) lol jk u don't have to answer if u don't want too but how's everything :3

Me: NEWUHA! *hugs back* I missed youuuuuu! (≧∇≦*) Thank you for the birthday wish!  As for where I was..... 

*looks back at my gaming chair and a steaming xbox*
*throws a blanket over it*

Me: Not important! >u<' And I've been good! Uneventful summer and now I'm at college so y'know.

彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆*  ANXIETY

But other than that, I've been well. How have YOU been? (^u^)

TheLabradorGirl: *A girl with the ears and tail of a Labrador retriever pops out of nowhere* Hi! Just wondering, what is everyone's favorite dog breed. Mine is obviously a Labrador retriever. Also I dare Scout to eat an entire bucket of KFC as fast as he can. *Makes a bucket of KFC appear out of nowhere*

Me: Well hello! I love all dogs. Any size, any breed.

Sniper: Australian shepherds. Had one on the farm growing up.

Medic: St. Bernards!

Scout: Labrador.

Demo: Golden retriever.

Heavy: All dogs are good dogs.

Soldier: LABRADORS!

Engie: I had a tick hound growing up. I miss her... 

Pyro: Hud! (Pugs!)

Spy: Saluki.

Scout: You're seriously challenging me to eat a bucket of fried chicken? No problem! *basically shoves the whole bucket in his mouth*

Me: (O∆O) I have a whole new respect for you...

TheLabradorGirl: I forgot to mention, can I be on the team too as another Scout? *Suddenly disappears then reappears two seconds later wearing a Scout outfit instead of the white t-shirt, yellow cardigan, and jeans from before*

Me: *gasp* she's magiiiiic (●Ω●)

Scout: Another Scout?! Freakin finally!

Me: I would complain about there being another Scout, but you seem cool so... YAS!

ㅇㅅㅇ