Date gone right?Maybe not.

So as I get home I realize I only had about 25 minutes or so to get ready."Ugh,why does this have to be so damn complicated I bet he just slapped on the first clean shirt he fucking found on the floor!" I was complaining to Presley. "Well I mean boys are very different starting from their hair,facial definition,body structure,and their....(clearing her throat).....lower regions." "Eww i so did not need to know that." I said as I knelt down trying to grab my white messy looking pretty tank top.Afterwards I grabbed my blue jean shorts. "Finally." I let out with a sigh,the only thing I had to do next was my hair I honestly did not know what to do with it it was so long with dried out ends. "What am I supposed to do with this crappy mess?!" I asked "Cut it." Pres said.As soon as she said that the first thing that came to my mind is:is this bitch crazy?
Instead of saying something like that to my best friend I said..."Do I look like Britney Spears to you?" See Presley is a super tough girl and we were both studying to do something big one day.I wanted to be a wrestler like Presley we were gonna be wwe divas we agreed that nothing and I mean nothing could separate us but when we said something 'smart' to one another we got really defensive and sometimes we would hit and punch but knowing I had a date she calmed herself. "No I didn't mean cut it all just cut it to a shorter length like to about here." She made a motion to my shoulder.Then I nodded signaling that it was okay with me.
She started cutting immediately.Snip by snip my long hair was gone.I have to admit I shed a little bit of tears. "now we will put some blue underneath it." Well see Pres is not what I like to call a pro when it comes to stuff like hair so I got scared. "Presley Marie James!So help me if you even mess one strand of hair up we will not be on good levels OK?" "OK OK fine I will try my best not to." Well Presley ended up doing really good then I realized it was time to go.I shot out the door and got to the theaters as quick as possible.I saw Jaxen as soon as I got there. "Hey Jaxen." He turned to face me.Appearently my face was wayyy too close cause we kissed it was like one of those close to the mouth but not directly on the mouth kinda things. "I am so so so sorry Taylor!" "No problem." we sat down a while and waited for the movie then I realized I'd forgotten about texting Nash.Luckily I remembered the last four digits of his number.
So I texted Nash.
.
.
.
Taylor:
Hey Nash what's up?
Nash:
Nothing much...Hey listen wanna hang out soon? 😊
Taylor:
Sure will tomorrow work?
Nash:
Sounds good sweetheart.
.
.
.
I closed my phone repeating the last thing he said in that sentence 'sweetheart' huh well I guess I shouldn't over think that I mean it was probably something like those friendly gestures or something.After a while Jaxen holds up two tickets. "Oh what movie are we gonna see?" "Its called pixels have you heard of it?" I really hadn't but trying to fit in I just lied. "Yeah seems like it'll be a pretty good movie." "Kay great it starts in 5 minutes so we'd better be going." We went in and sat down the movie took no time to start I was enjoying it but then out of nowhere he puts his arm around me.I probably enjoyed that part the most then again out of nowhere he looks down at me now laying on him and tilts my chin up. "Has anyone ever told you that you are the most beautiful girl in the world." He looked like he was nervous I know for a fact I was but I went along with it anyways.After a while we kissed luckily we were sitting at the top of the seats were we were alone because we sat and kissed for a long time.He asked me out that night And I said yes when we got done kissing he invited me over to his house I was 17 practically an adult (still a virgin) but yes an adult.His parents weren't home so we were all alone.As soon as I thought about that he started kissing me no at this point it wasn't even kissing we were full on making out.
Then his phone rings,it was his GIRLFRIEND!!!!

A/N
Hi people it's liv bug aka Olivia and I know y'all didn't expect that to happen but hey what's done is done lol also I would like to thank my best friend and partner in crime zkydoesmooncrift. Love ya.
Until next time my friends BYE!!!!!