Good friends

What did I do to deserve this. I thought. Presley was asleep as usual she went to sleep early so the first person I thought to call was Nash.
.
.
.
Taylor
Hey Nash u there?
Nash <3
Yea what is it?
Taylor
Do you wanna come to my house?
Nash <3
Sure I'll be over in 5 minutes.
.
.
.
I quickly stormed out of Jaxen's house but I stopped mid way because someone grabbed my wrist. I thought it would be Jaxen but to my surprise it was Nash. "What are you doing here?" I quietly asked him trying my best not to make a scene. "Well I kinda saw your car parked here and I saw you walking to it so I decided to come see what it was about." Nash is a good guy a very good guy at that but I guess my heart got the best of me,without hesitating I leaned to him and kissed him. "Thank you." I whispered. My mom wasn't going to be home for the next couple of days seeing as she was all the way in the UK on a business trip aka (with her friends) and my dad on to start on that man he left when I was thirteen so all of the 'father figures' I've ever had consisted of my mothers dead beat boyfriends. As I pulled up into the driveway with Nash trailing behind me.I unlocked the door to my two story house Nash following alongside me. "Wow nice place you got here." he said to me while I looked straight into his beautiful blue eyes. "Than-" I was cut off by the feeling of our lips smashing together. I jumped up as he put my legs around his waist while his hands grabbed my butt I started to gasp and he used that as an opportunity to slip his tounge into my mouth thus deepening the kiss. I parted from him just long enough to guide him to my room. When we got upstairs we went at it again I was scared was this it was I losing my virginity at last? No I wasn't ready and Nash knew that and I knew I would be able to trust him.

My phone kept buzzing in my back pocket I knew exactly whom it was too but I just pulled it out of my pocket and threw it. Nash could clearly be seen having a good time. "You enjoying yourself Nash?" I giggled as his lips met my neck. "Yes very much." he said to me with his lips still attached to me leaving dark marks here and there. Then he pulls something out of his pocket and of course how could I not see it coming. Wait... Breathspray? He still kissed me while gesturing for me to take his shirt off. As I pull his shirt up I see nothing but the body of an angel. "Dang." I sighed. "Is everything OK?" he asked looking concerned."yea I'm fine." I couldn't wait for this everyone tells me it is so fun and stuff but I just don't know but then I looked at Nash. I feel like I can trust Nash to guide me into a serious relationship though. "Are you okay Taylor?" Nash looked at me with a worried look on his face. "Yea I'm fine its just that I've had my heart broken a lot before." I said while turning to look away from him but that didn't last for long as he guided his mouth to mine while hugging me tightly we kissed and hugged for a while before we tired out. "That sure was something." I said interlacing our fingers as we lay down side by side my back against his chest. What were we I mean we just met and as if he had read my mind he answered. "I guess you could just say we are really good friends." He said smiling at me then laying a sweet kiss on my lips. Soon afterwards I told Nash about my sibling trauma. He understood. I liked Nash a lot but I was too scared to let him know. It will be fine though.
*******************************************

A/N
-------------------------------------------------------

Hello people!!!!
Just wanted to say sorry for updating this and not even updating my newest chapter I've been busy with school and other stuff but I will make sure that the new chapter is EXTRA long that is just how much I love y'all thx 4 listening and reading!!!!
New chapter coming extra soon!!!
P.s. I have to wear an arm brace cause I hurt myself fighting so please be patient I'm doing the best I can with five and a half fingers anyways byeeee!!!!!!