Forbidden

"Sam please meet me after class."
What am I doing? Well pretty much I'm calling her but would it be possible people may think the wrong thing?
Or is it just me? Yeah it's just me.
I see her nod her head. 5 more minute until class is over.
"Please start packing up the class will be dismissed early." I saw everybody quickly pack up their things all of them smiling, probably relieved being done with at least one class, but the only one sitting on her seat still writing is Sam. After everyone left I walk up to Sam and she notices my presence and looks up.
"Yes?" She says continuing writing.
"I have to talk to you about something." There's a long awkward silence realizing it until now what was I going to tell her.
"Well isn't that why you called me to stay here after class? So go on and tell me I have other classes to attend."

This was wrong....what was I going to tell her? Oh hey about that kiss that you stole from me last time I'm still thinking about it and you ... no I can't say that.

"I forgot what I was going to say, you may leave, sorry for detaining you for your next class." I responded back.
"I'm sorry for acting like this I just had a bad argument with my boyfriend this morning, even though I shouldn't be telling you this."

"Boyfriend?" I say that outloud thinking I kept it to myself.
"Yes, Mark he takes this class as well... well I'm going to go now. See you tomorrow." She closes her notebook and stuffs it to her bag as if she didn't care and waves her hand as she says bye.

Well she has a boyfriend well that's great. Great because now that's a reason for me to stand back and not to think about her but even though I end up doing it.

I walk out of class and I start walking down every hallway thinking about her. I'm a lost puppy I swear, but a mess that's just waiting to be cleaned up.
I go to the library for no reason, I didn't have any thing to do and just had to wait for the meeting that will start like in 3 hours.
It's so quiet, I sit down and I cross my arms and use them as a pillow and I place my face on top.
I close my eyes for a second and open them thinking someone will see me but once I close my eyes again I don't care who sees me.
-------
I touch her face carefully as she's laying her head on my shoulder sleeping.
"Sam wake up, your stop is next." She blinks once and then again.
"Your so cute." I kiss her on her forehead.
She puts a confused face and says "excuse me, who are you?" I sit calmly without making a move once she said that. "I'm sorry I must have confused you for another person." She looks exactly like her though.
"I'm just kidding." She starts laughing and kissed me on the cheek and then my on my mouth.
"You scared me..." I laugh it out and the car suddenly flips over making me close my eyes not being able to see how everything moves upside down. My head shakes side to side and hurts once the movement stops.
----------
"Keith..." I hear someone say my name, and start poking my left cheek. They say my name again and that voice can only belong to Sam. Why did it have to be her? I wake up and I look at her and ask "what?" She looks at me and points the woman who's organizing books from the shelf and says "sshhh." And keeps doing what she was doing and I look back at her.
"That was it, and you should sleep earlier if your that tired." She said patting me on the back.
"I would like you to call me by my last name, Lockwood." I offered.

"Ummm.... how about ... no, see you later then." She said smiling until I saw disappeared by entering one of the aisles. Why is she everywhere ?

I follow to were she walked but wasn't there and kept on walking. Where is she? I want to talk to her, about how I always think about her ever since that happened.

--------
Please tell Me if I should continue this?