02

"Why can't you sleep still?" Stiles groaned into his pillow at me after I turned for the millionth time that night.

Although we had gotten a text from Scott that he was okay, but he had something to show us, I still felt bad. I was also thinking about how this time, sleeping in a bed with him is different. How I saw a part of him I've never seen before.

"It's a dream. Go back to sleep." I whispered.

"If it's a dream, then how can I go back to sleep. Wouldn't I be already sleeping?" He mumbled, scooting more towards me.

"Go fuck yourself, okay?"

"Here." With that, he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him, so his chin was in the crook of my neck. "Now go to sleep."

"Stiles?" I spoke after a few minutes.

"Hm?" His burble becoming slightly agitated.

"I sleep on my other side." I explained, biting my lip.

"So flip over. You're going to have to move my arm. It's asleep."

"My foot's asleep, but I can still ram it up your ass," I grumbled, as I lifted his heavy arm up and shifted so our faces were close again. Thank god I brushed my teeth before bed.

I was cautious of how much breath was let out towards his face anyways, before finally snoring off into sleep.

-
"Oh my god, do you really need to do this?" He yelled in a playful manner as I took over his closet, searching something for him to wear.

Although my stomach sank as I lowered to this level, I did it anyways. "You want Lydia to notice you, right?"

That shut him up and I played dress-up on him until I found a suitable grey sweatshirt and black jeans for him. He put an olive green jacket on, but it somehow went with the outfit.

From my lack of choices, I picked an old Rolling Stones tee-shirt, olive green skinny jeans that had a large gash across each knee, and black combat boots. As I was braiding my hair into a side braid with a hair tie that I had on my wrist from the night before, I accidentally body checked the sheriff.

"Sorry, sir," I apologized as I hurried down the stairs to catch a bowl of breakfast.

Since Stiles had been upstairs doing whatever in the bathroom, I used his bowl that was still on the table, along with the milk and half-empty box of Lucky Charms that he forgot to put away, as well.

The minute he trotted down the stairs, he darted over to me and, I kid you not, stole the fucking bite I was about to have. He looked down at me with a challenging grin and I bolted after the boy as he climbed the stairs and into him room. We landed on his bed, and I jumped on top of him, absent-mindedly straddling him.

"I'm going to kick your ass!"

"Sure you will."

I grabbed a pillow and started smacking him with it until I had no strength left in my body. I was drained.

"I hate you."