three

3rd person pov
january 8th, 2016

5:45 pm

"Kim Sumin." the receptionist called. Sumin reluctantly got up, wobbling over to the office where she saw her weekly doctor, usually followed by a small therapy session.

"Hello Sumin." the doctor greeted, sumin nodded and gave a fake, warm smile im return. She always hated doctors, especially ones that have full authority to shove a tube up your nose and down your throat.

"You know the drill sweetheart." Sumin cringed at the word. it was a word shes heard since she got ill. as she removed her shoes shes always thought of the word, it was used when she was admitted into the hospital, when she was signed up to join a weight loss program as a little girl, when her mom called her out on her illness after the program had done more than it should've.

it was the word she would hear until she was no longer sweet.

the doctor sighed in frustration, "you wont get better if you don't put on a little sweetheart. come, sit down."

she sat on the chair and slipped her sneakers back on, "how do you feel?" the doctor leaned forward. she stayed quiet.

"sumin."

"the same as last week, the same as the week before, the same as i was when i first started becoming this hell of a person i can't even call myself because i know its not, angry."

taken back at the outburst, the doctor pursed her lips, "you may go sumin, just remember the number that will be burned into your brain until you're at least 20 pounds above it ."

99.7 pounds.

she rolled her eyes and waved the doctor off running out, sumin had a routine this Friday, like every Friday, after hearing the news she wasn't doing any good, she went to the park.

it was nice, it had a tree that could support her since she weighed 200+lbs for a 15 year old at a short height.

now she was fragile, a piece of glass. if you had given her the wrong instructions or she blushes too hard at the sweetest of words, she would shatter and become unfixable. thats how she felt anyways.

7:37 pm

unknown: its dark out go hOME.

sumin: where are you what stop go home kid.

unknown: I'm older than you.

unknown: can i tell you who i am or do you want to play a guessing game.

sumin: 1st one please.

sumin sighed, she couldn't stop shaking, she counted the stars and almost fell backwards onto the cold, hard cement.

she fell, but not into the pavement, into somebodies arms.

"i was just going to yell up to you but this works." the voice laughed.

she knew it all too well.

kim taehyung.

the sunshine of Seoul Arts Highschool. brightened everybody's days, gave teachers and kids compliments. including her.

sumin stayed quiet.

she didn't stop shaking.

taehyung shifted her, her feet now planted onto the ground, but her chest still against his.

she began to speak, but only with the sound of her inhaling she was shushed, "remember what i tell you everyday, it'll get better sumin." she didn't smile at his words. she barely ever smiled, sincerely at least. all she did was pull away and look into his eyes.

"you have nice seeing spheres." he commented.

she covered her mouth and pulled her temples back, as if to say, "you are a horrible person."

"will you ever speak to me?" he whispered with the slightest of words, careful she may walk away.

she shrugged and took out her phone, "ill take you home." he said, "its dark and you, will get hurt." she let him do his job of walking her home, the walk was silent and serene, she wouldn't have had it any other way.

though taehyung felt differently.