twelve

August 30, 2015

2:12 am

authors pov

taehyung wobbled everywhere, falling against brick walls as the bottle smashed on the wall, some pieces getting in his jacket even. his friends had told him to slow down but he was 5 bottles in when they spoke up.

jungkook was 7 bottles in.

the boys had 3 and jin had none seeing he was the designated driver and was only allowed to toy with girls and eat whatever looked good, where as the boys could do that and drink.

taehyung had finished up the last girl and was now wandering the streets, his thoughts weren't even sentences, they were just words.

feels
good

were the main ones on his mind, he rubbed his eyes as he walked alongside the train track, a bottle in his left hand. he took swigs and stumbled, finally throwing it at the newly found gravel.

"hey!" jin yelled.

jin eventually caught up and came across a bubbly taehyung, "w-weeeeee should do this more often, heh, haha, hahaha." he slurred and what started as a giggle, became a fit of laughter.

jin couldnt help but smile in amusement, "im tiiieeeeerrrrrrreeeeeddduuuhh." taehyung giggled before passing out in jins arms, leaving him to carry taehyung to his car and home.

when jin reached namjoons house, he called him out,

namjoon was never one to go out.

he studied, took care of his family and was a good boy. he had a couple slip ups, but that was in the past, hes better.

namjoon carried him up to the guest room, changing his jeans into sweatpants and taking his leather jacket off, leaving him in the white t-shirt and finally putting the blanket on him.

"ppssssssssssss." taehyung awoke.

namjoon rolled his eyes in response, "what."

"can i see your siisterrrruh?"

"shes sleeping its 3 am tae, sleep."

"okay appa!" he said like the happiest little boy.

you missed that opportunity long ago tae.