eleven

an: most short chapters (2-5 pages) will have double updates. + media kills me

december 25, 2008

7:00 am

age: 10 years old.

authors pov

it was 7 in the morning on christmas day, taehyung didn't mind what had happened the night before, he chose to forget about it.

appa had a hard day.

he told himself.

eomma had a rough night

he continued his charade to make himself feel better. "namjoon!" he called his bestfriend and bestfriends sister on the landline.

years before, taehyung was always friends with namjoon, not his sister, be barely
knew his sister, not even a name, just that she existed.

"merry christmas namjoon!"

"you too tae-"

"what are you doing on the landline? get off you brat!"

he hung up quickly, muttering a sorry in the process. next on the list, was to wake up his mother.

"eomma! eomma!" he gushed, he was naive he was ten.

"how many times do i have to tell you kid? im not your fucking eomma, go back to bed taehyung."

he continued to gush eomma until she got up.

"dont you know what today is eomma?" he smiled and bounced, his "eomma" couldn't help but grin, "no i actually dont." she crossed her arms.

taehyung clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes, "its christmas!"

her eyes widened in shock.

christmas day?

he smiled, "where are my presents eomma?"

she took him downstairs and said, "okay taehyung, close your eyes!" gave him a pair of his "appas" socks, quickly wrapping it in computer paper and drawing a bow on it.

she handed it to him with a smile.

he was confused at the wrapping, thats odd, i thought we had christmas paper?

he opened it and scrunched his nose up in disgust at the dirty, brown colored, which were once a pristine white, socks.

"dont be ungrateful." his "eomma" rolled her eyes, he put the socks on, they're comfy at least. but about 5 sized too big on his pre-teen, still growing feet.

"they fit great." she grinned.

a few hours later as he sat playing with his fingers, since they couldn't afford a TV, or "their" kid an education.

"you fucking brat! why are you wearing my socks! take them off right now!" his appa boomed through the house, his eomma grinned to herself, small enough for taehyung not to see.

"no way appa! they were a gift!" he said in shock.

"you dont know what you got yourself into kim taehyung, you really fucking dont." he spat.

you can figure out what happened.

after all, appa had a hard day, right?