Part 6

Y/N's P.O.V
"Matt! Wake up! I got you something!" Matt was asleep in the passengers seat for a long time, which meant I gotta go shopping for a bit! While I kept Matt in the car for 5 minutes, I got him the same phone as me! A iPhone 6s silver, some nice clothes, sweats, tee-shirts and hoodies. "What?" Matt moaned, his hair was all messy, and his body curled into a ball. "I got you some stuff! Hurry up and get up or I'm gonna return it all! This stuff was expensive you know!" He rolled over till he was facing me, "Yes princess?" He put on a big fake smile on his face, he looked like a 6 year old. "I got you some stuff, open up the bags, they are by your feet." Matt slowly bends over and picks up the bag of clothes, "Geez...these joggers are nice! Thanks babe!" I leans over and kisses my cheek, and continues to loon at the other clothes. "Thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without you!" Matt then places a tiny kiss on the tip of my nose, "Okay, are we gonna go back to your house?" Matthew! I yell in my head, I stare at the IPhone laying right between his feet, I do a coughing signal thing, to tell him to look down. "That's mine?" I roll my eyes, "Of course, you dork!" He looks over at me and does the big fake smile that makes him look like a 6 year old, "But I'm your dork!" Matt pulls out the iPhone and is silent, "Y/N, no. I can't have this." "Matt, you need it, so when I'm not at OUR house you can call and text we when you need too. It's yours! I'm not returning it! No take backs!" Matt looked confused, "Did you say OUR house?" I nod my head yes, "Oh, so I live there?" Now he is just acting stupid, "Yes Matt. Only you and I live there now." Matt takes my hand and kisses it, "I love you so much. Thank you for the stuff, now let's go back to OUR house and cuddle!" I nod my head in agreement, "I love you Mr.Espinosa!" "Right back at ya Mrs.Espinosa!"