#12 Cian // oh yes sir

Requested for BboaodriguesIM5 ~ originally on preferences book

I sat there snuggled up against Cian as the adds started to play because home and away was over.

Today you and Cian decided to have a lazy day watching TV and pigging out.

"I'm gonna go get the popcorn out of the microwave princess," Cian said exposing his six pack as the blanket slid of him.

I couldn't help but stare at his abs. Although I see them when we go to bed I can never get how he can keep them with the amount of food he eats, it's kinda crazy.

I wasn't paying attention until the Cadbury ad came on, it always made me smile.

The first thing I saw was Louis Walsh.

"Omg Cian you gotta see this, it's Louis," I shouted standing up laughing at Louis.

Cian came in and the first thing he did was wrap his arms around my waist and rest his chin shoulder, seconds later he burst out laughing.

"Omg I can't believe Louis did this," Cian managed to get out while laughing his ass off.

"Come on Morrin let's dance," I said grabbing his hand laughing.

We started dancing like ejits lepping around and singing off key.

"Oh yes sir, I can bogey, but I need a certain song, I can bogey, bogey, bogey all night long," we sang like there was no tomorrow laughing at how funny Louis was.

When the ad was over I pouted at Cian who chuckled wrapping me into a hug.

"I love you princess," he whispered quietly.

I was shocked at those four simple words that wore the first time they came out of his lips leaving me breathless as he tenderly left a lingering kiss on my forehead.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I have the world's worst headache

Liv xx

Vote & comment & share & enjoy