Captured by luck

Previously on SFL
Acacia and Carter Began their journey to find Luck. They went on a Search for a lady name Winnae who would help them on their journey, after a day of looking they finally found her in a small cottage located in the woods.

            Winnae explained to us that we need would to find Luck's charm bracelet in the city of Edinea, locked away in the museum of the missing. She said the charms on the bracelet would hold hidden message that will help us find her. She also told us don't over think it.

Carter and I headed towards the city of Edinea, which was only a couple of miles south from Winnae's isolated cottage in the woods. As we walked Carter and I kept good conversation, we talked about life, school, and food. What can I say we both love food!

As we were nearing the border of Edinea I felt the presence of someone following us. "Carter, someone is near us." I said with hesitation lurking in my voice.

"So you feel that too." Carter whispered as he slowly started to turn around.

Just as he did group of guys started running toward us.
"We've got her!" One of the stocky guys yelled.
Taken back by shock, I began to run for my life. As I looked back I saw they had captured Carter.

"Carter!!!" I yelled as hot tears began to stream down my face.

"Acacia, you're Luck!" Carter screamed.

That was the last thing I heard before I was swallowed into a deep pit of darkness.

Authors note
Sorry for such a short chapter but I felt the need to space out what's going on in this chapter with the next chapter. The next chapter is going to be supppper long! So be prepared to read you're butt off! It should be updated by Monday my loves!
Oh and there's no song of the chapter, tell me what y'all think happened to Carter and Acacia!

Oh and don't forget to
*vote
*comment
&
*share the love <3