Chapter 2

I looked over at the blond, named Riker. He sat on the porch steps staring at me, making me feel a little uncomfortable. Riker wore black skinny jeans with holes on the knees, all black leather converse, a grayish shirt, and on top of that a black leather jacket. Typical bad boy. His long blond hair fell across the side of his face, underneath the blond was some brown.

I stared at him back for a moment and then he smirked. I instantly turned my head back to Rydel.

Caroline's mom pulled up, Caroline waved goodbye to everyone and ran across my lawn to the car.

"So Rydel" I began to ask "what has he done that has made him so bad?" I didn't want him to be bad, he was really cute.

"Uh, girls. He would get used for his fame and money. He hated it at first but then he began to like it."

"But how is that bad? He was the one being used" I questioned.

"Iizzi, he liked it. He can't go two days without doing it with a girl, so he began using girls, as they used him, just so he can satisfy his need."

I stood there with an 'oh' face. Yeah never mind,  my parents wouldn't let me be with someone like him. Ever. And plus he's not my type. I'm the good girl with good grades and a bright future to look forward to. Never drank in my life, only had one boyfriend, who was an abusive freak, so I left him, and I always have permission to do something or else I feel really guilty.

"Oh and he will hit on you," Rydel began "don't fall for it either, he just wants you so HE can be happy."

"I won't, trust me."

"Good" She smiled. "Hey! You should sleepover tonight! I know we just met but we can get to know each other more. Plus I would be the only girl in the house for the night because my parents are driving allllll the way back to Colorado to grab the last load of our stuff."

"That sounds fun! I'll let you guys unpack for a bit, 5:00 okay?"

"Sounds good! We'll order Chinese or something."

Rydel and I both turned around and left to go to our own houses.

Rydel's POV
As I approached the porch steps I noticed Riker staring at Iizzi as she crossed to her yard. "Don't even think about it" I whispered in his ear "she is so sweet and innocent, she doesn't deserve to be dragged into your mess." He looked up at me and gave me a dirty look, if looks could kill, I would be dead.
++++++
++++++
How is the story so far? I neeed your opinions. If you don't like it feel free to give me constructive criticism<3 if you love it, tell me what you want to happen! Guys don't be afraid to comment anything!

Read

Vote

Comment

Add To Your Reading List<3
(I will defiantly check out some of your stories)