Chapter 3

Iizzi's POV
The sun began to set as I walked across the yard to Rydel's. I walked up the porch steps and knocked on the front door with my sleepover over bag in hand.

The door swung open "woah" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Riker.

"What?" I said a little uneasy

"Your even hotter up close" he smirked

"Not interested" I spat out trying to get by him. He stood in the door way so I couldn't pass. "Common, just please let me in."

"Fine, only because I like you" he winked. I rolled my eyes and brushed against him as I walked into the Lynch's house.

"Where's Rydel?" I asked Riker. He wrapped his hand around my side.

"Upstairs" he pointed

"Again, not interested." I pulled his arm off from my waist and headed up the stairs.

Riker's POV
Who does she think she is? I've never been turned down before, I'll just have to make her want me. Since she seems uninterested now, I better go find someone else. I walked out the door and slammed it, letting my siblings know that I left, I hopped in my car and just decided to drive around and check out some stores downtown to find some girls that will want me.

Rydel's POV
*door slams*
Must be Riker, I could care less. Then my door opened. "Iizzi!" I yelled running over to hug her.

"Hey!" She smiled.

"I have my bed set up so we can share that tonight."

"Sounds good."

She placed her bag down, my room was almost done being arranged because that's just how I am.

"So let's get to know each other" I offered "I'm 18 and a senior, how about you?"

"I'm also a senior and I'm turning 18 in two months."

"Awesome maybe we'll have some classes together!"

"Yeah I hope so"

We talked for about another half hour. I still have no clue where Riker went but Ross, Rocky, Ell, and Ryland had already found the pool. Ellington is staying over for dinner tonight.

Then the door slammed again. I raced down the stairs to see Riker with some girl.

Iizzi's POV
Rydel and I ran down the stairs to see that Riker had found a girl, already, and was full on making out with her against the front door.

"Riker!" Rydel yelled in anger "really? In the fricken kitchen. Way to start over." her voice became quieter and a tear slipped down her face.

I looked at the red-headed girl Riker was sucking faces with to notice, Madison. The 'Queen' of the high school. Your kidding me, of course she would find a way to get with the superstar.

"Madison?" I questioned. She turned her head.

"Ohhhh, hey, uh Isabel right?" I nodded. Then she shrugged and went back to Riker. Rydel ran up the stairs.

I stared at the both of them for a moment. Riker kept kissing her, then looked at me and smirked. What the hell?

I went back upstairs to check on Rydel. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I-I just want my big brother back." She sniffled and I pulled her into a hug. He is a douche. How can someone like him even exist?