Chapter 4

First Day Of School
Iizzi's POV
I ran down the stairs, grabbed a banana and ran out the door out to my car, then a voice stopped me.
"Iizzi! can we follow you? we have no clue whew the school is" Rydel yelled from her driveway.

"sure!" I yelled back hopping in my car. I put the keys in the ignition, backed out of my driveway and sat in front of their yard while they were getting ready.

soon enough the white van pulled up behind me and we were ready to go. And guess who was driving? Riker.

he kept driving up really close to my bumper, then would slow down and he would repeat that constantly until we got to the school. every time I looked back at the van through the mirror I could see Rydel yelling at him.

We parked next to each other and walked in together "I'll take you guys to get your schedules" I smiled. they nodded as we walked into the school.

"Hi Mrs. Robbins, how was your summer?" I greeted the office lady

"Wonderful, thanks for asking sweetie" I looked at Riker for one quick second and all I could see were the whites of his eyes.

"I'm here with the Lynch family and Ellington Ratliff to get their schedules."

"ah, right Mrs.Lynch called and asked if each of you could have someone you know in you classes, so I made sure I did that for you guys" she smiled handing out the papers. I looked at Rydel's first as the seven of us left the office and walked down the hall together.

"we have science, gym and history together!" I pointed to her paper.

"it's better than nothing" she smiled. we all stopped for a moment to compare our papers. I have drama, math, gym and english with Riker. yay. Rydel, Riker and Ellington were the only ones in my grade. Ross, Rocky and Ryland were in lower ones. oh I also have health class with Ellington and Riker.

All of us found our lockers, put everything we needed away and headed to block one. mine unfortunately was drama.

I walked into the drama class room to see our names put up on the board to see who our partner was for the year. I looked and looked for mine.

finally I found it, no no no something must be wrong!
++++++
++++++
oh no. who's going to be Iizzi's drama partner for the whole year?

[leave some comments on what you think of my story so far! feel free to leave some constructive criticism as well.]

sorry the begging was a little eh.

xoxo

Read

Vote

Comment

<3