Chapter Twelve

"No this diary is mine now, and something in it interests me. . . Why am I not written about, don't I just fill your dreams, and your nightmares?" I asked as my hands gripped her tightly. When she asked me to let her go I laughed. At my comment on her bed she freaked out. Screaming started, but then she said it, I was a 'freak'. My hands dropped from her and she pounced away aiming her pocket knife at me. 

"Why would you say that to me. .?" I asked softly as I took a step forward craning my neck to the side. My hand gripped the handle of my knife as I glanced at her petite figure. My mind flashed with where to cut as I swung blindly at her, cutting across her side, tearing the fabric. My eyes dashed madly around at her, I felt my hands shaking as I slowly stepped towards her. I felt the knife dig into my shoulder as I came face to face with her. 

Terror began to fill her eyes, and what looked like tears seemed to form. I let the diary fall from my hands as I moved my hand to her face. "Why am I a freak?" I asked her my head craning the other way. She didn't have a grin today, in fact she didn't seem to want to smile at all. Taking my knife up to her face I poked her cheek. "Smile for me." I ordered as my eyes glanced into hers. Pain had begun to come to my shoulder where I had walked into her knife.

Moving my head closer to hers I pressed my forehead on hers. "So why did you come to die this evening? Do you really want to sleep that bad?" I asked as I put the knife down to his my again. Suddenly something wet landed on my head. Glancing up I saw rain begin to fall from the sky. It was coming down hard, and fast. The moon had already disapeared behind the thick blanket of clouds. "Well it shall be very stormy soon. . ."