Little Miss Trouble- 5

So sorry for not uploading…. Hope I haven’t lost that many fans. <3 you all, guys!

THANKS FOR REAAADING!

PLEASE vote. (Again, I’m going for around 20 votes before the next chapter…. That ok?)

Also, note: ‘To canodle’ means to hug/ kiss etc. Public displays of affection.

Oh! Another thing- for those who don’t know, Cheetos are small, round, orange chips- very yummy.

---------

I glanced around the small, squashed room. A variety of people were crammed, like sardines in a tin, into what just happened to be mine and Indi’s dorm. Yea. Thanks guys. Just lie all over my bed? You know, the bed that I haven’t even got the chance to lie in yet?

My room was packed- jammed full of people. There were mostly juniors and seniors, but a couple of younger kids were littered here and there.

All up, I counted fourteen people- fifteen if you included me. The male: female ratio was reasonably even, and few couples even canodeled here and there.

Great. Now my room had Cooties.

“Hey,” said a guy next to me, “I’m Samuel. But most call me Sammie.”

“Tasha,” I replied, “In case you didn’t know, which would be a miracle, I’m new here.”

“Yea, I saw you at dinner. Where you from?”

“Not around here,” I replied, “another city.”

“Cool. Mind if I have some gum?”

I grimaced, barring my teeth at him.

“It’s not gum,” I growled, “It’s a mentos.”

Poor guy. I can be scary.

“Guys? Ok, Shut up now. Serious meeting here,” Nathan called, causing various people to scoff.

But his voice seemed to have an effect. The room hushed almost immediately. Soon, he had everyone’s attention.

“I’d like to welcome our newest member- Tasha.”

Immediately, every head whipped around towards me. A few were scowling.

“She’s an expert, aren’t you, Tasha?” Nathan said. He was probably trying to embarrass me.

I simply winked and said, “You’ll see.”

“Ok,” Nathan continued, “As you guys know, operation orange is about to be launched. However, we still have one major problem.”

Operation orange? I’ve always wanted to use code words! It makes you sound more ninja. Not that I need to sound more ninja- I already am one.

“Let me recap. Basically, we want to fill Brianna’s room with….” Nathan paused, “Cheetos.”

Oh. My. God. I think I’m going to like it here.

“We have the cheetos- they are waiting in the basement. Luckily, we were able to but in bulk and save. We also have various transportation methods, wheelbarrows, prams and a few other things.”

“Wait,” I whispered to Sammie, “who’s Brianna?”

“Biggest snob in school,” he replied, “don’t want to mess with her.”

“Then why are we messing with her?” I replied.

“Good question,” he said, “Point is, she has a private room, separate meals, the works. Gotta hate her.”

“Yep,” I said. I popped the ‘P’.

“However, we still face one major problem,” Nathan said, “As everybody is aware, Brianna’s room is guarded by her private body guards.”

I hate this chick more and more.

“They are trained killers, who, given the chance, will probably karate chop your arm off.”

Indi stepped in front of Nathan, to his annoyment.

That’s what this meeting is about. That’s what we’ve come to think of,” she said.

“How can we get the Cheetos into her room?” Nathan asked.

“A diversion?” one girl asked.

“No…” Indi said, “these guys are professionals. They won’t fall for that.”

“Could we get in through her bathroom?” Another boy asked.

“I’ve scoped it out,” Indi said, “the windows are too small for me to get through. Sorry.”

I had a light bulb moment. Literally, I could feel the ‘Ding’ in my head.

“I’m a genius,” I said, “Say I’m brilliant.”

“Ummm… Ok?” Nathan replied.

“Don’t you see?” I asked, “It’s so simple!”

“What is it, hurry up!” Indi prodded.

“We go in through the air vent.” I stated.

“Tasha…..” Nathan started.

“You’re brilliant!” Sammie finished.

The room burst into an excited chattering. A few people looked at me in faint awe.

“How did you think of that?” Indi asked.

“I…… have some previous experience with air vents.”

“Come on,” Nathan said, “We go tonight.”

----------

Like, or hate? Comment please!

‘Member, 20 votes.

LOVE YOU ALL!