4

Lily had been hanging out with her friends at work on their lunch break. Lily worked in an office as "The Printer Lady."

She would mess with printers all day, fixing them, printing things for workers and their clients, etc.

Lily sat at the table as her friends talked about their day, and she brought up her weird morning:

"So, I had just woken up, and for some strange reason, one of my kitchen chairs was sitting by my bed, and classical music had been playing on my record player. First of all, I know for a fact that I didn't leave that chair by my bed last night, and second of all, I don't own any classical music."

"Whoa, really?" Lily's friend, Rachel, acknowledged, the whole group staring.

"Yes. And then a few minutes later, my phone rang. I answered it, and it was this guy trying to have a normal conversation with me, like he knew me or something. He called me silly because I said I didn't know him. I then said that he was silly for calling me that early. He said 'I know I'm silly' and I swear that when he said that, I recognized his voice. The thing is, I don't know who it is."

"Maybe someone who lives near you who likes to prank-call people?" Asked Amy, another one of Lily's friends.

"I don't know. But the guy knew my name."

The lunch break was over and everyone returned to their job. Lily really wanted answers, but couldn't get any. She didn't know what to do.