Humans can lick too

There was a lady who lived alone, except for her dog which would lay down next to her bed when she went to sleep and when she woke up (from a nightmare or anything) the dog would coax her back to sleep by licking her hand. One night, the lady was listening to the radio while eating her dinner and the news person on the radio said that there was a dangerous, armed killer on the loose in her area and to lock all her doors and close and lock all her windows before going to bed. So, when it was time for her to go to bed she locked all her doors and closed and locked all her windows, except for one down in the basement was stuck and wouldn't budge so she left it open and locked the basement door. She got in the bed and the dog layer in the floor next to the bed, and she went to sleep. She awoke in the night to a dripping water sound and cracked it up to a leaky faucet she would fix in the morning and put her hand down and let the dog lick her back to sleep. Once again, she awoke in the night heard the drippy faucet and tried to go back to sleep by putting her hand down and letting the dog's licks coax her into sleep once again. When she awoke in the morning she put her hand down to let the dog lick, but no lick came. She decided that maybe he was outside and continued on with her morning. She went to her sink, but found no evidence of a leaky faucet and thought it strange. She opened her medicine cabinet behind her mirror and gasped in horror and fainted, because there in the cabinet was the dog's head, dripping blood and written behind the dead dog head was a phrase written in blood "Humans Can Lick Too".