Part One

You hear a Trollian™ alert that jolts you awake. Astonishingly, it only slightly aroused Vriska who was currently in a tangle of blankets on the floor. Groggily, you search for the disruptive phone. The light of the newly found phone scorches your sleep laced eyes.

Tavros: hEY,
i WAS JUST WONDERING IF WE COULD MAYBE HANG OUT SOMETIME. uNLESS YOU'RE BUSY BECAUSE THEN I UNDERSTAND AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO FEEL PRESSURED TO HANG OUT WITH ME. bUT BACK TO WHAT I SAID, uH, IF YOU'RE FREE SOMETIME, hOPEFULLY WE CAN HANG OUT. bYE.

You just find his uncertainty so endearing, and flat out adorable. If only that Trollian message was for you.

You are staying at your moirail, Vriska's hive, right now until your lusus calms down from your last argument.

Frustratingly, Vriska has no feeling for poor Tavros, who has so much hope for their relationship.

That's all you get to think about the topic before Vriska pounces onto you.
"What do you think you're doing?" She playfully growled at you.

"Oh, you know. Just baking a cake to make sure you know, I value our friendship." You added a wink at the end to help convey the joke a bit.

She just rolled her eyes in response to your poor attempt at a joke. Vriska was still sitting on you, you didn't mind much, this was your moirail after all, but it was getting harder to breathe.

"Bro, can you get off of me." You implored, trying to push Vriska off.

"Ugh, fine." She conceded and rolled away from you. "But really," She stared intently into your eyes, "what were you doing on my phone?"

"Oh, I was just looking at one of your messages." You told her, with just a hint of bitterness.

"What were they saying?" Vriska asked, and took the phone from you to examine her recent message.

**This is my first writing attempt, sorry its so terrible.**