Chapter 1

Louis' point of view

*beep* *beep beep* *beep* *beep beep*

I slam my hand on my alarm clock, not ready to get up and go to school. I hesitantly sit up, and rub the sleep from my eyes. I get out of bed and get dressed. I throw on some black skinny jeans, a red t-shirt, and some white vans. After I get dressed, I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was too lazy to put my hair I a quiff today, so I did a fringe. I checked my phone and it was 7:40! I only had twenty minutes to get to school!

I ran outside and hopped into my car. Luck wasn't on my side today, because my car wouldn't start! I got out, and started running to school as fast as I could. By the time I got to school, I was out of breath and had swear dripping from my forehead. My best friend Niall jogged over to me, with an amused expression on his face.

"What happened mate?" Niall said, trying to hold in his laughter.

I rolled my eyes and shoved him lightly. "It's not funny! My car wouldn't start so I had to run!"

Niall just nodded his head, and turned around making his way towards the entrance of the school. I was always feeling guilty around Niall. We told each other everything, but I haven't told him the biggest secret that I have. That I'm gay. If he found out about a secret his big, he would flip out!!!!

I've never told anyone that I was gay. About six months ago I started going on this gay anonymous website, and talking with a boy for my school who is also gay. I don't know how, but I fell in love with the boy. I don't even know him, but I've fallen in love. What if he doesn't like me that way? Thoughts are running through my head. But the one that kept coming back up was, "I have to meet him"