Chapter 4

Harry's point of view

The final bell rang and I was finally out of maths class. Maths was my worst subject, so I hated it so much!

I ran to the parking lot and started look around. There were tons of people outside, and I had no idea how I was gonna find Anonymous. I was looking around for about 5 minutes before I bumped into someone

We both fell to the ground and groaned out in pain. I stood up quickly, helping the up the boy who fell down. I looked into his piercing blue eyes and got lost. I had a funny feeling. Like, this was him.

"Anonymous?" I said in a whisper.

His eyes grew wide in shock. "Your anonymous aren't you? I said.

He nodded his head slowly, words unable to come out of his mouth. I didn't know if that was a good thing or bad thing. Before I could ask he spoke up.

"I've been wanting to meet you for so long. I have to tell you though, I have really deep feelings for you." He said smiling sheepishly. I had see this boy around school, I believe his name was Louis? I always though he was quite cute.

We just stood there, staring into each other's eyes. Louis' eyes flickered to my lips, then back to my eyes. I caught on to what he was signalling. I leaned in slowly, and I noticed he did the same. Our lips were almost touching and I could feel his breath on my lips. I couldn't take it anymore, so a crashed my lips softly onto his. Our lips milder together like two pieces of a puzzle. He licked my bottom lip, and I parted my mouth open. His tongue dance around my mouth, while mine explored his. We pulled away breathless, and rested or I foreheads onto each other's. We knew we were getting weird looks but we didn't care.

I grabbed his hand, and led him to my car. I took him to my house where we cuddled and kissed on my bed the whole night.

It was perfect, and I couldn't have imagined it with anyone else.