End

Louis' point of view

I woke up next to someone. All the events that happened yesterday flooded my mind, and I couldn't help the stupid grin on my face. Harry had his arms securely wrapped around my waist, and our legs were tangled in each other's. His moth was parted slightly and light little snore were coming out of his mouth. I thought it was incredibly cute, and that I could get used to waking up like this.

I removed my self carefully, not waking up Harry. I took a couple deep breaths, and called Niall.

"Hey mate! What's up?" Niall said cheerily into he phone.

"Niall. I've um. I..I've got something important that I need to tell you." I said nervously.

"Louis?" He said, voice changing. "What's wrong? You can tell me."

I took a couple more deep breaths and just blurred it out. "Niall I'm gay! I'm so sorry for keeping it from you!! Please don't be mad!" My words came out rushed. I closed my eyes, waiting for him to yell. Instead if yelling, I heard laughter. Really loud laughter.

"Wh..what?" I asked confused.

"Oh Louis." Niall said. "I knew you were gay! You weren't that good at hiding it!"

"Hey! I was too!" I said.

"Okay. If staring at guys all day was good at hiding it, then you were a pro!" He chuckled.

I laughed along with him, and we talked for a few more minutes. After we said bye, I went back and layer down next to Harry. I kissed his lips gently, and he stirred a little before opening his eyes.

"I could get used to waking up like this." He said, his voice full of sleep. It sounded so sexy.

I cuddled up next to him, and we just layed there for a few minutes. Those three litre words tumbled out if my mouth before I could stop them.

"I love you Harry." As soon as I said the words, I felt a bit panicked.

He didn't respond, he was just sitting there. I was getting nervous, and my heart was breaking with every second of silence. Before I could say anything he responded.

"I love you to Louis." And with that he gave me a light kiss on the lips, and pulled me closer to him.

I'm so lucky to have this boy, I don't know what I would do with out him.