Chapter 3

Louis' point of view

I reread the messages over and over again. I couldn't believe it! He actually wants to meet! My heart flutters every time I read the words. I turn my phone off and make my way for my first class.

Classes went by painfully slow. Slower than normal. How come when ever something and is happening after school you classes go by faster, and when ever something exciting happens they go by slower? I never got that.

My last class was maths. I had it with Niall and we sat in he back, cause the teacher never looked back there. We always goofed around and never payed attention

"I dare you to throw a paper ball at that girl right there." I said, pointing to this girl named Hannah.

"No way! She is really nice, and kind of cute." Niall said blushing, and getting quiet.

"Do you have a crush?! Little Nialler has a crush!!!" I screamed.

"Be quiet!" He whisper/yelled.

We both changed the subject and started talking about cars. I don't know how we got to that conversation, but at least it made the class go by a little faster.

"Oh my god! How long is this class?!" I said, sounding quite anxious.

"I know right?! The last one is always the slowest." Niall said.

I let my mind drift off to the boy, who has stolen my heart without even knowing it. I can't imaging what he is like. The conversations that I have had with him have been probably the best ones of my life. He gets me like no one else does. It's like he is inside my head sometimes.

I just hope this all goes well.