Shiraz is the word

Aaliyah

" Ally, you are gonna show two newbies around now," Dr. Kassaday said, our Principle. " Shiraz and Lizbeth, here they are." The Shiraz one is the one I haven't met, and when she saw me she hugged me, screaming, and jumping in my arms. I remember Chris telling me about a Shiraz, but I'm assuming that this isn't the Shiraz he was talking about.

" My favorite song by you is I am a girl who can. It's so inspirational, also I wanna be a singer just like you. I have since I was four," Shiraz said to me, and I nodded. She gave me a sharpie and I signed my signature on her back. I walked them into the library. I sat down at a table, and they sat across from me.

" So, this is obviously the media center," I said to them. " So Lizzy, what do you wanna be when you grow up?"

" I wanna be a lawyer, then later on I wanna be the judge," She explained.

" that's great," I said to her. " So during lunch we should all sit together."

" That'll be great," Lizzy said.

" Yeah, and I'll show y'all the nice kids at the here In overland," I said.

" Not so great," Shiraz mumbled.

Faith

I was sitting in the cafeteria alone trying to scarf down the disgusting burger on my plate. My friend Jeremiah sat down by me and asked me," What's wrong?" there was nothing wrong with me ( sorta ) Well, I actually was starting to regret me and Sunshine's plan. I feel wrong about hurting Aaliyah like that, although if I could just get past this part it's easy and feels great. This feeling is the only thing I hate about doing something so wrong, but feels so right.

" Nothing, I'm just stressed about my current F in Math so... I'm a little bumped out," I lied," Math is so hard."

" It's not that hard," jeremiah claimed," I gotta B+ right now."

" Really, I gotta A+," Aaliyah said with two girls starting to sit by us. I saw the way Jeremiah looked and I could see that he liked her. Can I blame him. She got's Chris, she has to be some what beautiful.

" Aaliyah A+ doesn't mean the A in your name plus the other one," I said thinking that was clever. I looked at one of the girls who had wavy, curly hair. I knew that face, and I knew that face had to be the one and only, Shiraz Maloney. It had to be. " Shiraz?" I asked.

She stared at me for a second, and asked," Faith?" I nodded, and got up to hug her. She hugged me back for a second till she snatched my hair, and pulled it with all her might. Okay, so she is obviously Mad. I tugged her hair, and that's when a fight was about to start till Aaliyah seized Shiraz away from me, and the other girl seized me. Aaliyah pulled Shiraz away and they were talking about something I couldn't hear from a distance. The girl let go of me, and I sat down back by Jeremiah who sort of watched the fight instead of becoming a peace maker.

" Did she just pull your hair for know reason?" Jeremiah asked.

" It appears that way," I answered.

Chris

In French the next day, I sat by Aaliyah. She looked a little mad. " Kay, babe?" I asked her.

" I met Shiraz, she got in a fight with Faith over you cheating on her three years ago," she explained.

" Babe, we're no longer in 9th grade so it's four years ago. Were sophomores."

" Oh, I forgot," she said.

" I did too."

" Anyways, Faith hit on me the other day, she wanted me to have sex with her in the girls bathroom," I told Aaliyah. " I think Faith deserves every lemon that was and will be handed to her."