| Chapter 8 |

^^^ Siblings ^^^
Left side, top to bottom:
Natalee; 20 years old
Noah; 3 years old
Nasir; 17 years old
Right side, top to bottom:
Nathan; 26 years old
Nadia; 28 years old
Nalani; 23 years old
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
" In love wit yo brain, irresistible woman
You're invisible woman, nah, they ain't seein' you
You are visionly stunnin', mentally too"
- Don Benjamin

Anasia,

" You ready?" King asked as he took the key out the ignition. I nodded. He walked to my side and helped me out the car. We held hands walking to the door.

            I can't believe I'm meeting his mom! Hope she likes me! I think I'm going to faint! Lorddddd please save me.

"I know you nervous. Just be cool. She's going to like you." Nadir said giving me words of encouragement. You could hear  the R&b songs blasting from the backyard.

He gave the door one last knock. Finally, a tall teenage boy opened the door. He resembles to King a lot. I'm assuming that's his brother. He let us in the house, his eyes were glued to my boobs.

King slapped the back of his head.

" Oh hi my name is Nasir. Your
very beautiful." He gave me a tight hug and kissed my cheek. I could tell Nadir was jealous. Nadir grabbed my hand and pushed past the family and friends and lead me to the backyard. Everyone gave me smiles, some were fake.

" Momma!" An short cuacasion lady stumbled across the yard. She was on the thick side. Nadir opened his arms for a hug, instead she hugged me. I did the same.

" It's so nice to meet you. Call me Momma. Your very beautiful. So you're his girlfriend?" She said with the biggest smile on her face.

" Wife." Nadir corrected Momma. She had a confused look on her face." We gonna' talk about that later on." Momma patted his shoulder and went to grab a drink.

" Let me introduce you to the fam'. You already met my little bro Nasir." He kissed my cheek.

He walked over to the hot tub that was occupied by three beautiful ladies. One of them were expecting.

" Ooo brudda' got a girlfriend! Hope she's coming to my baby-shower. Hey my name is Nadia." She got out the hot tub and wrapped the green towel around her body. Nadia gave me a peck on the cheek.

" Welcome to the family. The baby's hungry, that's my cue to go eat." She giggled and wobbled over to the table where the food was at.

" I'm Natalee and this is Nalani." His other sisters greeted me.

" Mom where's Noah?" He asked Momma as she flipped the chicken on the grill.

" Taking a nap." She screamed over the loud music.

" Who's that?" I asked as he lead me inside the house.

" My little brother. He was adopted from birth. I treat him more like my son." He took me upstairs to Noah room. A toddler, which was Noah is so handsome. He had the prettiest eyes ever. It looked like he just woke up because he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

" Bubba that you?" The young handsome boy said.

"Yeah. It's me little man." Nadir sat on the bed and kissed the side of his head. Nadir waved me over. I sat in the blue computer chair near Noah bed.

" Lil' man this my wife, Anasia." He stared at me for a while, and then jumped on my lap. It surprised me.

" Be my girlfriend Ana." He asked not saying my whole name properly. I just giggled and nodded. Nadir had the biggest smile on his face.

" Can we play Brudda?" He jumped a few times on his bed then jumped on Nadir back.

" Yeah let's go downstairs." He said. Once we made it to the backyard, I sat down. While Nadir chased Noah around and fed him. His sisters sat near me.

" So I heard your name is Anasia. Pretty name Hun. Dark or light?" Nalani asked. I gave her a confusing look. She referred to the alcohol in her hand.

" Don't even respond. This girl will get you college drunk." Natalee said. She reminds me of power puff girls. She's so bubbly. Natalee walked away. Nalani slip the cup over to me.

Before you know it I was faded...

Around 12:30 pm ...(Nadir POV)

"Let me hold you, girl, caress my body
You got me going crazy, you
Turn me on, turn me on
Let me jam you, girl wine all around me
You got me going crazy, you
Turn me on, turn me on" the song Turn me on by Kevin Lyttle blasted through the speakers. I went to go use the bathroom. I come outside to see this nigga dancing on my girl. It's obvious that my wife is wasted. She grinded on him to the beat. Everytime she tried to stop him, he bent her back over. I walked over there and pushed him.

" Oh hello.....brother." My older brother, Nathan greeted me with pure anger. We envied each other. Since High school he's been talking my girlfriends. I was fly ass fuck, so it must've been his sex.

" This your hoe? That kept dancing on me. Surprisingly, her fatass made me hard. Can I get her for the ni-." Before he could finish his sentence I punched him in his jaw. Everyone looked in shock. It's nothing new: Us fighting.

"Let's fucking go. Now." I demanded. Anasia kept singing along. She was so drunk. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. Once we got in the car, I sped off. On the highway Anasia keep trying to seduce me and shit.

" W-where's the zip-perrrrrr." She slurred and stuttered while trying to unbuckle my pants. I kept trying to push her off since I couldn't see the road.

" THATS MY BEST FRIEND, THATS MY BEST FRIEND. YOU BETTER." She screamed. Her head was out the window and she was twerking in my face. It's was turning me on.

12 minutes later we got the the crib. She took off all her clothes and fell asleep. And so did I...

     •.•.       •.•.       •.•.       •.•.     
VOTE| COMMENT| FOLLOW
This is my first book. If there's any confusion based on the characters  please comment and I'll explain.