| Chapter 5|

^^ Theater Room ^^
"I want someone who like the champagne I like. My a-alike someone to talk me off the bridge any day or night. She teach me how to live, she ain't afraid of life."
- Nas

Anasia,

               After watching season one of Martin and the movie Belly , Nadir  fell asleep on the sofa bed. I crept out the room. Immediately, I went downstairs to the bar in the family room.  After seeing the different types of alcohol, I felt relieved that I depend on alcohol to erase the unwanted thoughts. I chugged down a bottle of champagne but it didn't affect me.

Then I mixed Malibu Rum and pineapple juice and drank the whole thing. The pain started to ease....

Nadir,
I woke up to a QLANK! And rumbling noise. I noticed that wifey wasn't near me. In panic, I ran down the step and looked in all rooms. I spotted Anasia on the couch, chugging down a bottle of Ciroc.

There was glass all over the place.

" Hey babe." Anasia slurred and tripped into my arms. She was definitely drunk.

" Come on. Let's go to bed." I gently grabbed her arm. She snatched it from me.

" D-don't tell me that! I'm grown you little fucker! You f-fake ass Steph Curry!" She barked at me. I felt so offended by this point.

" Babe come on, you drunk." I tried to grab her again. Instead she pulls away.

" S-stop you don't know me or anything I've been through! You wasn't the one that was abused all her life. Your not the one who's blind in one eye." By this point she was sobbing on my chest holding me tight.

                I never knew she was half blind. It doesn't look like it. But how?

We remained silent. I carried her upstairs. We laid in the bed I soon heard her light snoring and I was knocked...

•.•. •.•. •.•. •.•.
VOTE| COMMENT| FOLLOW

- Fake ass Steph Curry😭
- Anasia spoke the truth 😌
- What caused her to go blind in one eye? 😕