| Chapter 10 |

^ Wifey and Hubby ^
"Ain't no way I'm gon let you down,
I know it's hard right now to see it's in me,
But I'm gon make you say you love me,
The way you look to me now,
We need to get down,
Let's get down you don't know but,
I'm gon make you say you love me, girl."
- Chris Brown

Nadir,

It's been two months now and I know Baby girl been feeling a nigga. I haven't been showing much affection because there's a few rats in the traps that I need to take care of.  She has been nothing but good to me. The least I could do is take her out. I just wanna take her out and show her off.

          So today Ima' take her sexy thick ass on a date. Hopefully, we'll have a good time. Let me plan stuff now. After I called my  limousine driver, Frank and planned reservations I called my sister, Nadia. Nadia and Anasia gotten really close. I called her for tips on picking out a sexy outfit for wifey...

Anasia, 2:30 pm

" Who the fuck is at the door?" I said to myself. This mansion is too big, it takes a while to get to the door. When I opened the door, it reveals Nadia.

" Heyyy Sister." She said as she wobbled straight to the kitchen and took out snacks. I follow after her. Nadia pregnancy glow gives me baby fever. It's a such a blessing, I can't wait till the day I have children.

We sat at the island and just munched on snacks.

" Let's go shopping. It'll be fun." Nadia cheered. I replied "sure" and got dressed.

On our way there Everytime the conversation landed on Nadir she acts suspicious. She forced me to only buy lingerie and sex toys.

Then she took me to the Salon to get a weave with was my first time. We got our nails done and I got a bikini wax. It was very painful considering that I only shave.

I looked different and I actually felt confident in myself. Time went by fast. I dropped her off and drove home. When I unlocked the door and got inside, something made me smile irresistibly.

Different color rose petals lead to the kitchen. The petals lead to the counter where a note laid with a glass of wine. I opened the letter:

Everyday I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much within the last 3 months. and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. Take a glass of champagne and follow the path.
- Big Daddy