Troy and Mia

A young boy sits on a bench under a tree playing on his phone. This is Troy Valentine, he has nice short blonde hair and pretty green eyes. He wears a green short sleeve shirt that says "me + wifi" with a pair of light blue jeans. Troy stands at 5'7 with a slender build. He put up his phone as he heard a bike ring, it was his best friend and girlfriend Mia Preciado. She's a little on the chubby side with chubby cheeks and a little bit larger than average waist. She has black wavy hair that stops at her shoulders and has the kindest pair of blue eyes you'll ever see. Mia wears a big pink sweater that has the words "Hi my name is unicorn" and blue shorts that go to slightly above her knees. She stands at 5'5."Hi!" Mia said nearly shouting, getting off her bike and getting a box of something out of the basket of the bike. She walked fast and landed right next to Troy, "Hello Mia," he replied with a smile "what's in the box?" She turned to him with a big grin on her face. "They're homemade cookies!" Mia said triumphantly, she open the box that were full of cookies (most if them on the burnt side). She put her hand inside and grabbed one before shoving it into her mouth. "Want one?" She asked, Troy looked at the cookies "I'm not really hun..." He looked at her as she did a puppy face, sighing he replied "I'd love one." He reached in the box and pulled out a real burnt cookie, gulping he took a bite. To his surprise it wasn't half bad, not the best but not bad either. "Not bad." He said taking another bite. This statement made Mia's eyes light up look someone just shined a flashlight in them. "You liked them?!" She said like a child on Christmas morning (well to be fair she is still a kid in some ways). "Yeah, they're not bad." He replied, he then felt something hug him, hard. "Mia! You're crushing my side!" Troy said in a struggling tone, "Sorry!" Mia said letting go. "It's just I know I'm not the best cook ever, and I asked my mom to try one and she said they weren't very good, since she said that I thought you wouldn't lik...." Troy give her a hand motion to stop. "Look, I like them, don't worry." He said in a soothing manner. He then looked her in the eyes, she was crying. "What happened?" He said in a calm tone, "These girls kept calling me names in PE, names like fatty, tubby, and lardo." She barely managed to say before she ran her face onto Troy's shoulder, and then started to cry her eyes out. "It's ok." He said in attempt to comfort her, but failed. "No it's not!" She shot back, "I don't understand, you could have partially every girl you want, but you choose me! Why?". He handled her more tightly. Lifting her chin up from his shoulder, he looked into her sad eyes. "I picked you because how different you are, your not look those mean girls you're better than them because you don't wear makeup or pretty dresses to hide who you really are. You are you, and I love you for it.". Troy brought his face closer to hers, until their lips meet. It wasn't no quick, emotionless kiss either, it was a kiss of compassion and love. They both pulled back from what seemed like forever. There was a silence that hung between them until Mia broke the it "Awesome." She said in a near whisper. Troy gave a small chuckle before he put his arm over her shoulder. They watch together as the sun set over the horizon.