Prologue

"He's right there!" Tweek pointed.

"Don't point, Tweek! That's rude.." Butters laughed.

"Sorry.."

"Why don't you just talk to him?"

"No way! He's busy.."

"He's just waiting in line to get lunch. Doesn't look busy to me.."

Yep. Tweek has liked Craig for a long time now, and of course he was scared to talk to him. They aren't very close unless they say hi or bye to one another.

"Say hi to him or I'll push you and force you to!"

"No!"

"Okay, it's pushing time!" Butters grabbed Tweek by his shirt and pushed him all the way to where Craig was waiting.

"Butters! Let me go!" Tweek was struggling to get out of this.

"Make your move!" Butters smiled and pushed Tweek near Craig.

Tweek was just staring at the back of Craig's head. Talk about awkward..

Tweek hesitantly tapped Craig's shoulder. "What the fuck?" Craig asked while turning around. Tweek waved at him nervously.

"Oh. Hey Tweek." Craig said.

"Hi.."

"Do you need something?"

"No."

Tweek was just looking at the ground picking his fingernails. He didn't know what else to say.

"Why the hell do you seem so nervous?" Craig asked, frustrated.

"N-NOTHING! Um... SEE YOU LATER!" Tweek said and walked away back to Butters.

"So, how was it?" Butters asked.

"Made a total fool of myself."

"Oh come on Tweek! I wouldn't go that far."

"I just walked away from him.."

"Tweek, you should stop being nervous and ask him out already! You never know if someone else might ask him out." Butters said.

"I hate when your right.." Tweek sat down.

He was right, though. What if someone better just swooped in and asked out Craig?  Tweek could not handle that!

Tweek and Butters were sitting at the lunch table, then Kenny walked up to them.

"Hey guys!" Kenny smiled.

"Hi kenny!" Butters said.

"Hey." Tweek said.

"Can I borrow Tweek for a minute?" Kenny asked.

"Okay.." Tweek and Kenny walked out to the hallway. "So, are you gonna make your move on Craig or not?" Kenny asked.

"W-WHAT?"

"Oh come on Tweek! It's obvious you like him!"

"I-I.."

"Fine. I'll make a deal with you."

"What is it?

"If you don't get Craig to like you and ask you out in 15 days, I'm gonna ask him out myself. And I know you don't  want that." Kenny smiled.

"Fifteen... Days?"

"Yep. Well that's all. See you later Tweekers!" Kenny ruffled Tweek's hair and went back to the lunchroom.

"Wait!"

Oh.

FIFTEEN DAYS?? HOW AM I GOING TO GET SOMEONE TO LIKE ME IN THAT SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME IF I CAN BARLEY SPEAK TO THEM??

Tweek stopped freaking out in his head, and went back to the table.

"What's wrong?" Butters asked.

"Fifteen days..."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow.."

------
New story! I had this idea for a while.. I hope you liked the prologue!