Day 6

"And then he said its okay, he likes weird!"

"Your just telling me this now? When was this?"

"Yesterday!"

Tweek and Butters where in the lunchroom eating breakfast. He told Butters everything that happened with the texting, and that weird FaceTime call yesterday.

"This is great! And perfect timing! There's only 9 days left!" Butters smiled.

"I don't think he really meant it.. Maybe he said that to be nice?"

Butters laughed. "I seriously doubt that." Tweek turned around and saw Kenny coming to the table. "What's up sluts?" Kenny sat next to Butters.

"Kenny? Why are you here?" Butters asked nervously. "You told me to come-" Butters put a hand over Kenny's mouth.

"What's going on?" Tweek looked at the two suspiciously. "Nothing! Can I talk to you for a moment Kenny?" Butters grabbed Kenny by his wrist and ran out the lunchroom.

Well that was weird.. What was going on? Was there somethings Butters wasn't telling me? Why were they so suspicious? Is there something I don't know about? So many questions.

--

Meanwhile, Craig just got to school, of course almost being late. "Fucking.. Finally.." Craig said to himself as he catched his breath. "There you are!" Clyde walked over to Craig and laughed. "You should really wake up earlier." Clyde said.

"Hell no! I need my sleep! And I want some breakfast." Craig and Clyde walked to the cafeteria. "So how was your weekend?" Clyde asked. "Boring as fuck. The most least boring thing I did was FaceTime Tweek."

"How cute. Is there something your not telling me?" Clyde teased.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you like Tweek? You guys have been hanging out a lot more then usual. It seemed he was always nervous to talk to you."

"No, I don't like Tweek in that way. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me in that way either." Craig said and rolled his eyes. The two went on line to get their breakfast. Craig glanced at Tweek eating alone.

Did I like Tweek? Will I ever see him as more then a friend? Would we even work out if we even got together? He was adorable, I'll admit that.

"Craig! Snap out of it!" Clyde slapped Craig.

"OW! What the fuck Clyde?" Craig put his hand over his red cheek.

"Sorry.." Clyde chuckled.

Craig took one last look at Tweek.
No. I don't like him in that way, and I won't.

The bell rang, and it was time for hell to begin in Ms.Chokesondik's class. Everyone then went in the classroom and took a seat.

"Sit down everyone, I have some good news!" Ms.Chokesondik said excitedly.

"You finally got some dick?" Craig yelled out. The class chuckled. "No Craig! AND IF YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN, ILL CALL YOUR HOUSE!" Ms.Chokesondik yelled. "Anyways, at the end of the year, this shitty school will be letting us go to an amusement park!"

"REALLY?" The class yelled, and everyone was excited. "Yes. But, we have to raise money to go on it."

"OH COME ON!!" The class yelled. There's always a fucking catch if something good happens in this school. "EVERYONE SHUSH! Everyone is going to have groups of five to raise money for it. AND YOU BETTER DO IT, BECAUSE HIGH SCHOOLS NEVER GET TRIPS!"

Tweek raised his hand. "Can we pick who we want to be in a group with?" Ms. Chokesondik laughed. "That's funny Tweek. But it won't be fun if you pick who you want to be with, so I'll be picking."

The class groaned. "SHUSH! WE HAVE A TEST ALSO. GOOD LUCK!" Ms.Chokesondik laughed and handed out the math tests and sat at her desk.

A fundraiser? I hope I'm in a group with Craig or Butters.. Tweek thought to himself and smiled.

--
I am so sorry I took so long to update! I had writers block..
Im also sorry if this story seems like it's all over the place. I hope people are still enjoying it..

Hope you liked this chapter:)