Chapter 7

〰Gabe in wolf form〰

I start groaning at the sound of my ring tone.

"Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more, once I rose above the noise and confusion just to get-"

"Hello?" I croak

"Charlie? Oh god! Finally. Well I suppose it makes sense you are after all with SWS! Omg how is that going? Have you slept with one yet? Wait how big is their house? Where do they live? How far away...."

"I'm sorry who is this?" I cut the person off.

"Alice Wintergold"

"OMG ALICE" I shot up from my bed shocked at my stupidity.

"Yeah good to know I'm still a contact."

"U are it was just so sudden I didn't-"

"Charlie chill. I was kidding" she chuckled on the other end. Alice was my best friend. She's, well been my best-- I mean only friend I have ever had. Sad. I know.

"Sooooo. How is everything?" As she said this Kellin walked in smiling.

"Alice I gotta go."

"Oh ok. Talk later"

"Bye. Bitch"

"Bye jerk" I hang up the phone after she spoke and stared at Kellin wide eyed.

"Why are you here."

"I'm cold." He chuckled getting in the bed pulling the blankets over him.

"Ha. Umm excuse you. You are hot as f. You don't need blankets. Give me the blankets." I yanked the blankets from him and laughed a bit. We started playing tug of war over my blanket. About half an hour later him having only the sheet and me with the blankets, he sighed sadly.

"Kellin, what's up?" I said sitting up rubbing his shoulder.

"You have to leave in 2 days." He says slowly. And then it hit me. He was right. All this, gone! I pull the blankets over my face to hide the sudden tears forming in my eyes.

"Charlie. Hey, hey it's okay. You can come visit any time you want" he pulls me into a hug putting his head on top of mine.

"It's just. I'm gonna miss this every morning" he says as he hugs me tighter. I looked up at him and he pulled away a bit to look at me. He leans in to kiss my forehead but I move up quickly, catching his lips on mine. This kiss wasn't as rough as our first one, it was soft, gentle and slow. The wave of fire hit again and that's when I started to go a bit quicker. There was a sudden knock on the door, Kellin jumped up so quick he fell out of bed. I held down my laughter

"The window" I whisper pointing to it. He nods and like a flash he jumped down.

"Come in" I say whipping away my tears. The door slowly opens and Jacks little head pops in through the door.

"Charlie. Me and the others thought it would be fun to- why does it smell like Kellin in here?" Jacks lifts an eyebrow at me. I cover my face hiding the blush forming on my face. He chuckled lightly.

"The others and you thought what?" I said tryin to keep the conversation away from Kellin in my room.

"We should go to Chantels. She's a friend and she really wants to meet you. She said she met you at the concert."

"Oh. Yeah that sounds fun. I didn't meet a chantel but it should be nice to know someone else. Does she know about the whole wolf thing?" I ask

"Yeah she's actually my Girlfriend." He quickly covers his mouth.

"Why did I tell you that. YOU CANT TELL ANYONE"

"Woah woah Jack. It's fine I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me"

"And you and Kellin being mates and all is safe with me" he covers his mouth again. I look at him and start laughing. I pull him into a hug as he repeats over and over just how stupid he is.