Chapter 11

This is it. The moment of truth!

"Kellin, do you wanna go to the store for me?"

"Yeah, what for?" I hear his distant yell

"Just some stuff."

"I need to know what you want to actually get it" I heard his chuckle from outside the bathroom

"Just get me some fucking tampons" I shouted through the door embarrassed. It was silent out there and it was scaring me.

"Kellin ?"

"Ah, yeah just leaving now!" I heard his voice from the kitchen now.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

After about 15 minutes I heard his car roar up to the house. THANK GOD. I ran outside stealing the plastic bag from his hand.

"I wasn't that long" he chuckled

"Shut up" I snapped at him.

"I'm going for a run. Wanna join?"

"No!" I snapped again. I heard his chuckle before my window opened. I switched my TV on with popcorn, chips, soda and a hot pack. It always works.

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶
🎶Dream🎶
🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶
I was running through the dark misty Forrest, I had no idea what I was running from but I just knew I had to get away. Soon my nose filled with a metallic smell. I scrunched up my nose trying to trap it out, but it was no used. The further I ran it only got stronger. I came to a clearing of white flowers, I felt a weird tingly feeling. I didn't like being here. I went to sit down when I sat like a dog, I looked at my feet, well paws. That was the last thing I saw before blackness.

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶
🎶End of Dream🎶
🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

I took deep breaths whipping the sweat from my face. I looked to my side seeing a sleeping Kellin. He like lives here now. Kinda weird....... I started shaking him awake.

"Mm mm" he hummed

"Kellin is being a werewolf like a cold? Can it be like transmitted?" After I asked this he shot up.

"Do you wanna be a werewolf?" He asked concerned.

"No, not really, just had a weird dream." I kissed his forehead and gave him a reassuring smile. He gladly returned it.

"No dear, it's not. It was just a dream" he said kissing me going back to sleep. I nodded but it just felt so real.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I awoke and realised my cramps gone. I punched Kellins arm for him to wake up.

"My cramps are gone!" I muttered happily.

"That's great" he muttered back still half asleep. I jumped out of bed and put my black jeans on with rips in the knees, my grey jumper and my black vans. I left Kellin a note saying I'm going for a walk. I brushed my thick, black, matted hair. I walked out the house and started heading towards the forest behind my house. I stared walking when all of a sudden things started to look so familiar, I kept walking and that's when I saw it. It was the clearing from my dreams. The white flowers filling the whole clearing making to look almost magical. I grabbed one by the stem ripping it up, bringing it towards my face taking a big wif. I scrunched up my nose at the itchiness it caused in my nose. I started up at into the sky smiling at the blue sky, so simple, yet so beautiful. I scrunched up my nose once more before sneezing. FINALLY!!!! I sat down in the flowers laying my head down closing my eyes and smiling. Suddenly the sky went dark. I opened my eyes and saw dark, black, chunky clouds heading towards me. I sat up looking around seeing the Forrest looking pitch black. I lifted my head and sniffed the air. Rain. I got up looking around trying to find my way back. I saw a path through the flowers from where I entered. I followed it and as I hit the trees the sky poured down all it had in it, the wind blew wildly blowing my hair every which way, my clothes soaked I looked around realising I was now lost. Everything looked different, like the Forrest changed itself. I heard a stick break and in a second I snapped my head in the direction it came from.