6.

IvypoolxBreezepelt

Ivypool and Breezepelt have no chemistry whatsoever. While they're very similar, both being manipulated to do bad because of their family issues. However, just because they are in very similar situations does not mean that they have good romantic chemistry. Ivypool's arc is about repairing trust and family, while Breezepelt's is about destroying it.

If you really think about it, Ivypool and Breezepelt are actually a nice parallel. Both of them feel neglected and left out because of their family, but in reality, it's not happening to either of them. They've just been manipulated to think that way. Dovewing bends over backward to make Ivypool happy, and Crowfeather is nothing more than a strict father with a disobedient son.

The difference between the two of them happens when they find out the dark forest's true intentions. Ivypool is horrified and does everything she can to help her sister and fix their relationship. Breezepelt, on the other hand, is pleased that he gets to harm the family that he felt was harming him. Unlike Ivypool, he genuinely wants the chaos and destruction that the dark forest is offering him. This parallel shows the different outcomes of the dark forest manipulation. Ivypool and Breezepelt are in almost identical situations and even have very similar personalities. 

What I feel this parallel does best is highlight the importance of the support system of these two cats. Dovewing wants nothing more than for Ivypool to stop being so angry at her so they can heal. Dovewing wants Ivypool in on the prophecy and she wants her to be happy more than anything. She even suggests Ivypool as the fourth cat, which was unfortunately untrue. Ivypool has a strong support system with Dovewing and Whitewing supporting her within the Clan, and Birchfall within the dark forest. She has the family that Breezepelt doesn't.

Breezepelt views his family as cold, harsh and unloving: all lies that were fed to him by the dark forest. The dark forest is telling him that his family is mistreating him, and he believes them because he hasn't seen anything that would make him feel otherwise. 

Ivypool, on the other hand, can clearly see that Dovewing isn't a bad cat, just ignorant. She doesn't think of Dovewing as abusive. Ivypool just sees herself as in her sister's shadow. However, I believe that Ivypool still knows that Dovewing is just immature and makes bad decisions. That's why she hates her. Ivypool thinks that she would be a better prophecy cat and is baffled by why Dovewing gets special treatment. 

Breezepelt feels he has everything to gain, while Ivypool grows to feel that she has everything to lose.

While they may be similar, Ivypool is everything Breezepelt hates.