Epilogue

The commotion startles Kris out of his sleep. As he opens an eye and turns his head to check his clock, eyes widening as he jumps out of bed and hastily throwing on clothes.

He runs out, practically tripping over his own feet as he hurries to the tube. He almost falls on his face as he taps on it quickly, his mind conveniently forgetting the code and he sighs with relief as he finally opens it.

He looks up to see the laughing angel, his face bright with happiness and laughter. He smiles sheepishly before stepping back and letting the angel out, his wings expanding. All Kris sees is a flash of white before his eyes adjust to the large, feathered wings.

"Welcome back," Kris says, his voice suddenly hoarse.

It doesn't take more than a second until Kris stumbles backwards by the force of the angel throwing himself into his arms.

~

Luhan groans, rubbing his eyes as he checks his clock. He flushes upon seeing the time, realizing he slept in... Much more than usual.

There's a pounding inside of his head, loud... Oh wait, that's the door.

"Come in," Luhan calls out, his voice groggy.

His eyes are half open as they let themselves in.

"You look tired, hyung..." the voice says.

Luhan's eyes widen and he quickly rubs them as he looks up at the tall boy in white.

The boy smirks, already taking off his sweater. "You want to sleep some more?"

~

I can't believe it's over!! I hope you guys liked it... I'm sorry the epilogue is so short, I just thought I'd keep it short and sweet. Thanks for all your support~!

P.S. Will be making more Heaven vs. Hell short stories