chapter one

(Iris is above)

I walked into my new high school and looked around. The halls were a light yellow with a white line going though the middle. I look around and see people staring at me. I flatten my dress out and grab my back pack tighter as i walk to AP math. I look up and see a rather handsome guy looking at me. He has sharp blue eyes and dark black hair with blonde bangs. I wave at him as he walks over, hes quite tall.

Him: Hey I'm Andy.

His voice is as rough as sand paper but as smooth as honey.

Me: Hello I'm Iris.

I say quietly.

Andy: Sweetie no need to be shy.

I look at his arm and see he has a lot of tattoos.

Me: Did those hurt?

He chuckles and looks at his arms.

Andy: Theses? Not really. The one on my neck hurt but not much. Maybe we could get matching ones one day.

I shake my head giggling a little.

Andy: Why princess?

Me: Daddy says there bad and god doesn't want them on his temple.

He looks down chuckling shaking his head.

Andy: He's not real, princess. Stick with me, I'll teach you the real world.

I nod my head and we hug. Weird we met like three minutes ago and we are best friends. We say goodbye as i walk to AP math. I sit down in the front and grab my pink pen and my pink note book and put my name, the date, class, and period at the top. The teacher walks in and writes his name on the white board.

Teacher: Hello class I'm Mr. Purdy and I'll be teaching AP math. There won't be a lot of home work but i do hope you'll pay attention. I do not grade on how much you get right, but on how much you care about the subject. You can leave if you don't care. Even though this is a basic senior class, we have a freshmen, well fresh-women, joining us this year. Ms. may will you stand up and inter due yourself to the class?

I nod my head as I stand to inter due myself to the class of seniors. I slowly turn around and see Andy in the far back of the class. I wave at him and smile as he smiles backs and does a small wave back.

Me: I'm iris may. I enjoy school and the color pink a lot.

?: To princess why don't you come sit on my lap and wiggle around?!

I look at the unknown voice in shock, next thing i know Andy grabs the guy and throws him on the wall.

Mr. Purdy: Mr. Biersack! That is enough!

Andy shot him a look as he made his way to his seat. I look at him giving him a questioning look. He gives me a nod, and I sit back down and carry on with my notes.

*skip to the end of the day brought to you by Turk-a-man*

I walked down to my locker and got my back pack. I turned around saw Andy standing by me with a smile.

Andy: Hey princess, ready for later?

Me: What's happening later Biersack?

Andy: We're getting matching tattoos and they're already payed for.

Me: What if my dad sees it?

Andy: It's going between your breast does your dad look there?

I shake my head.

Me: Where's yours going and what's it gonna say?

Andy: Yours is gonna say Andy Biersack. Mine's gonna say Iris May and it's going around my wrist, like a bracelet.

I nod my head as he wraps his arm around me and we walk to his car. He held the door opened as I got in. He closed it and got in on his side. He started driving and we got to the tattoo place. Once we got there he held my hand as we walked in.

Andy: I know these people so they won't ask your age.

He opened the door for me, and I was hit with the smell of smoke.

Me: Andy I'm scared.

Andy: Everything will be okay. Yes, it will hurt, but I'm gonna be right next to you okay?

I nod slowly as I hold his hand and he checks us in. I sit in his lap as he starts getting his done.

me: Does it hurt?

He chuckles a little and holds my hand as the guy finishes up with his tattoo. He wraps it up and tells him a couple things as Andy gives me two cups to cover my boobs as I get the tattoo. I put them on with a little help from Andy. I walk out of the bathroom and lay down on the table. Andy holds my hand as he starts.

me: This tickles.

He laughs and kisses my forehead. I hear my phone start to ring and look at the name.

Me: Andy, my daddy's calling! What do I do?!

He stands up and yells shut up and nods at me to answer the phone.

Me: Hello?

daddy: Where the hell are you?!

me: At the park, doing my homework, sir. I'm sorry, I'll tell you next time.

Daddy: Whatever slut. I Hope you get kidnapped.

Me: I'Ll try to be better I'm sorry.

Daddy: Fucking die you worthless son of a bitch.

He hung up.

Me: Let's keep going!

Andy kisses my head and whispers 'sorry' into my ear as the guy keeps going.

*30 minutes later*

Andy and I just finished and are walking out. He drives me to my house and we both look at each other. He leans foreward and kisses me. I kiss back, and he pulls away to soon for my liking, and smiles.

Andy: God i wanted to do that all night.

I blush and giggle a little.

Andy: Here take my jacket, it's cold out there princess.

I nod as he helps me get into his jacket.

Andy: Good night princess.

Me: Good night Daddy

Why did I just say daddy? I kinda liked the way he smiled when I said it. I kiss him once more before walking up to my front door, before i get there it opens sending me falling to the ground from it hitting my chest.

Rick(her dads name): Where were you? You stupid skank!

Me: I was with a friend! please I'm sorry!

He kicked me in my side, hard, then I herd sirens, Rick's still kicking and punching me as they pull up and grab him. Who called them? Why? I feel someone pick me up and hug me. I look up and see, Mr. purdy?