Chapter 8-the party setup

-Friday afternoon-

I totally forgot about my b-day ever sense Wednesday when i had to work full shift at "Madi's Sweets" "Hey girly!!" I herd a Female voice say. "I know that voice from any where! FAITH!" i yelled looking up with wide eyes. Kyo suddenly walked in not knowing I work here. He looked over and saw me behind the counter talking to Faith. 

I looked up and saw him. When he saw me he turned around and was gonna walk back out. "Kyo?!" I said. He popped his head back in. "Yeah.." He said. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Well...um..I work here...?!" I told. Faith giggled. "I..I just wanted to buy a cupcake for um.. my friend." He said with a odd tone. "You are buying something for someone...?" I said in confusion. "Well, Yuki wanted me to come down her to buy one for his friend." He said acting suspicious. "Ok..Pick one." I say. Faith sat down in Madi's seat next to me behind the counter. "He asked for the Blue cupcake. I grabbed it and put it in the bag. "How much?" He asked. "Its on me, your nice." I said starting to hide my blush. He said "Ok" and put $5 bucks on the counter anyways and walked out. 

"Cutie!" Faith said, I slapped her. "Shut up..." I said. "Ow!" she complained. 

-closing the shop-

I fliped the sign where is said "Closed" in red over, then locked the store.Faith's phone rang."Do do do, Do do to do do.". "Hey, I got to go home, cya!" Faith side running ahead of me. "Bye!" I yelled.

-with Madi, Faith, Kyo, Yuki, and sigure-

Faith ran inside the house.(Madi's and Kuroe's house) "Shes almost home, only a few blocked away!!" Faith said. Faith saw the sohmas for the first time. "WOW! That purple top is a Hotie!!"she said out loud. "Wait...Did i just say that out loud?..o.o" She said. "Yeah..." Madi said with pink blushes on her face. Yuki got red and smiled. They all herd th door knob getting unlocked. "Hide!" Madi whispered. "Kyo and Yuki went back behind the couch and Madi and Faith went behind the other one. Sigure went behind the ledge  of the door.

I walked in and turned on the lights. "SURPRISE!" everyone yelled. Out of know where I got hugged from behind. "AW! MY LITTLE KUROE IS GROWING UP SO FAST!" said Sigure picking me up by hugging me. My eyes started to get wide. Once again from being hugged so tight my voice was soft and high. "Help...." I said struggling. Kyo and Yuki slapped him and Sigure put me down.

I was hard to breathe but I forgot that and I was so exited, I ran and Hugged everyone. "Thank you guys!!!" I said. Kyo brought out the blue cup cake with orange paw prints on it. "Madi decorated it."Kyo said. I looked back at Madi and lipped whispered "Oh wow!" and i turned my head forward. They all sang the Birthday song but Kyo just said it. Then i blew out my candles.

"What did you wish for?" Kyo asked me. I looked up at him, "It already came turn" I said and my cheeks turned bright pink. 

"Time for Birthday presents!!" Sigure sang. I got a "Keep calm and love cats" Poster from Faith sense she knew I loved cats, Kyo blushed when he saw it and I looked at him and blushed to. (Faith does not know about the Zodiac). Madi gave me a braclet. Yuki gave me a CD with some of my fav. songs, kyo gave me a cat paw necklace. "Omg! I love it!" I put it on and I never took it off. Then Sigure gave me a big bright hot pink bow. "Really....." Yuki said.

-After the party-

Everyone left and I walked out behind them. "Bye guys!!" me, Madi, and Faith said. "So, Faith, are you spending the night?" I asked. "I guess" she answered. I walked up to my room to get a few blankets and pillows for all of us to have a movie night. I walked back in and The door knocked. "I will get it" I said. "Kyo? Yuki?" I said while opening the door. Faith stopped herself while her mouth is open and she had a piece of pop corn in it.

"Can we spend the night" Kyo asked. "Um, sure." I told him. Faith grabbed my arm and we went in the kitchen. "You know i like Yuki!?" Faith whispered to me. "Um, know i did'nt.. o.o" I told her. "Oh. WELL I DO!"  she said. "Whats wrong" Yuki came in and asked. Faith's eyes widen. "Um, nothing" She said quickly. "Just wing it"  I whispered to her. 

-in the middle of the movie-

Faith was asleep on Yuki's lap on the couch, Yuki was asleep also. Madi was asleep on the other couch and me and Kyo where on a pallet on the ground. We were still awake. "Ah" I breathed. I stuffed my face in kyo's shirt. "Its ok, its just a movie" Kyo said petting my head and looking down at me. "Yeah, a scary movie." Stuffing my head even more in his shirt.

-a hour later-

I was asleep on his chest and he was asleep to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, tell me what you think!!! xp