Chapter 15-Starting freash again

."I will just sleep in this couch" Yuki said pointing at the couch infront of the kitchen. "OK, I will sleep on this one" faith said pointing at the other one. "Ok, guys. Do you want to order or cook something" Mai asked. 

-Kuroes pov-

 When I got in the room I planted my face in my pillow thinking every things over.  started crying my eyes out like never before. *KNOCK KNOCK* I sudently herd my door knocking. I looked up at it and wiped my tears away. "Um...yes?" I said. "Its Yuki, do you have an idea on what you would like to eat?" He said calmly.

-normal pov-

Faith and Mai watched Yuki when he stood infront of my door asking me the question. "Um, no..why?" We are thinking on eather ordering something or cooking,what would you like?" Yuki asked. I sat up from my bed. "Can we order pizza hut....." I said. "Sure." Yuki said. He walked over back where the couchs were and said, "Lets get pizza hut". Faith and Mai started laughing. "Whats so funny..?" Yuki said. "No...nothing" Faith said while trying not to make her laughing face even redder. Mai picked up the phone and ordered two cheese pizzas. 

-kuroes pov-

I put my hair in a bun(messy bun, shes two lazy to fix it xp)and kept my hoodie and shorts on and grabed flip flops. I opened my window silently and threw the flip flops out and hoped out forgetting I left my door unlocked. I sliped on the flip flops and walked two the pond and sat down remembering when me and Kyo first kissed. 

-normal pov-

"The pizzas here!" Faith said. "She gave the Pizza Man some money and he gave her the Pizza's. "Thanks!" She said. "No, thank you!" the worker said. "Yuki grabed a peice of pizza and put in on a plate and grabed a coke and walked to my door. "you hungry?" Yuki said waithing for a responce. He opend the door and saw no one in there and the window open. Faith walked over and looked in side. "Jeez....shes got a messy room.." She said. Yuki looked at Faith. "Really....." He said. "Huh?" Faith said.

Yuki put down the plate and drink and grabed his jacket and went looking for me."Kuroe!" He yelled. I looked back to see Yuki walking towards me. He sat down next to me. "What are you doing out here?" He said.

"I am just.....thinking" I said to him. We got up and walked back to the house. We all sat down at the coffie table infront of the TV and ate pizza. "Just forget about Kyo, hes to mean to deserve someone like you" Faith said. "Yeah! Hes a nobody" Mai said. "Yeah..." I say. "So...Whos gonna help me get Kyo back?" I say eating Pizza. Faith, Mai, and Yuki look at me all anoyyed and Dumbfound. "What?" I say? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was a little short, hoped you liked it!!!