Im Coming With You (A Jack Barakat Fanfiction)

Cassie's POV

"Cassie get up you need to get ready or school!" My mom said as I was already straightening my hair.

"I'm almost ready mother!" I yelled down the stairs. I hate her, if you can't already tell.

"Okay mom I'm ready, do you want me to walk or will you drive me?"

"Oh honey I'll drive you, I don't mind come on out to the car when you get your things okay?"

"Okay mom be out in a sec."

On the way to school nobody said a word. It was a comforting silence, not one of those weird awkward ones...

I hate going to school because I'm bullied by all the popular people, only because they don't like the music I listen to. Crazy right? Well I have my friends too, they listen to the same things as me and like the same things as me, I love them all so much, I don't know what I would do without them.

--------------------------

Hayley's POV

I watched as Cassie pulled up with her mom into the school parking lot. You could already see what was about to happen. The usual, Cassie walks up to me and Trina and her stupid group have to start crap. I hate her so much, but I'm the only one that will stand up to her. Probably why no one will mess with me.

"Hey Cassie!"

"Hi Hales"

"So guess what I got you for your birthday?!"

"What?"

"You're supposed to guess silly. Oh well I'll just tell you, but promise not to scream and break my neck okay?"

"Fine I promise I won't scream, or break your neck. Now tell me what you got me!"

"Okay so I might have gotten you V.I.P tickets to an All Time Low concert this weekend!"

"No way you didn't?!?"

"Oh but yes I did!"

"Ahh!!!! Hayley I LOVE you!!!"

"I know. Now come on we better go to class."

--------------

Cassie's POV

As soon as I walked to class I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I hated that but I guess I can't really do anything about it since I'm hated.

"Oh well look you actually decided to show up on the worst day of our lives" Trina said.

"Trina what do you want today?" Hayley said sticking up for me.

"Oh nothing I'm just wondering why fatty over there actually showed up today."

"We'll because its Friday, we have school, it's a free country, and you need to keep your mouth shut because she's way smaller than you."

"Ah!" Trina said then turned back to the rest of her little hoe group.

************************************okay guys this is my very first Fanfic so please don't give me any hate. If anyone has any suggestions then comment on it and tell me!! I can use all the help I can get! Thank you!!!

-Amber

************************************

Cassie's POV

The bell rung meaning school was now over and I only had to wait one more day before the best day of my life.

I had to walk home since my mom wasn't at school to get me. On my way home Trina came up to me walking, in her fine fancy rich person car (it was only a mustang but still)

"Oh well look who it is. It's little miss fatty walking home from school. Why happened did you sit in your moms car and pop the tires?"

"No Trina but I think you might be able to since you're a lot bigger than me."

I can't believe I just stood up to her. It feels good to not be afraid anymore.

She gave me a disgusted look and drove off. I heard some snickers from my neighborhood mocking me. I rolled my eyes. Ignorant people needed to mind their own business. I continued on walking home.