Prologue

NOT EDITED. 

Valentine West is one of the world’s most elite alpha female warriors. Her mother and father are the first. She has two older brothers by the name of Darien and Sullivan. They are twins and they are both 24. Her parents separated them from her when she was born for reasons unknown. They sent them to a pack; Valentine never knew the name of. At the age of 5 her mother had another daughter named Courtney. They grew up together and when Valentine was 13 and Courtney was 8, Alpha Warren came and stole Courtney. He kidnapped her and wasn’t giving her back until he got what he wanted. He wanted the box of Tragedies, which her parents kept in hiding. Her parents knew he wouldn’t stop until he had it. So they prepared Valentine for a fight of her life. They trained her day and night for something she at the time had no clue about. Within five years Valentine was the best warrior in the world. Trained to assassinate anyone and anything, her parents gave her a makeover. They dyed her hair blonde and gave her brown contacts. They made her gain weight giving an exceptionally curvier body than before. She looked like a new woman. They gave her a mission, a mission she’d be glad to accept.

She was to pretend to be a rogue and get accepted into the Vanished Valley pack by the name of Donna Frost. Because of her attributes and physical appearance Alpha Warren had no problem accepting her into his pack. He wanted her for reasons other than her personality, if you catch my drift. Valentine had no problem keeping him on a tight rope. They’d spend endless nights together consisting of nothing but cuddling and kisses.

By the third year of pretending he had told her a deep dark secret one she was greatly satisfied with. ‘The box of Tragedies contains…” was all she needed before she rebelled. Once she got her information she vanished. He went on a rampage of regret. He did everything he could to keep her from joining any other pack. Within a week of her vanishing, every pack in the world knew who her and her family was.

Denounced to Valentine’s knowing, her parents had done a certain disappearing act of their own. They left without sound, leaving only a note.