01: Warren.

DEDICATED TO THE BADDEST BITCH OF THEM ALL ^^^ BC SHE MADE THE BADDEST COVER EVER CREATED. SHE REALLY NEEDS TO CONSIDER GOING INTO PROFESSIONAL COVERMAKING. FOLLOW HER. SHE MIGHT OPEN UP A NEW THREAD AND YOU MUST! AND I MEAN MUST! BE THE FIRST TO ASK FOR A COVER. 

(THIS IS NOT EDITED)

VA L E N T I N E’ S POV

Dear daughter,

If you’re reading this, we must be gone by now. Your father and I are getting Courtney back. You’ve done a great job, Val. Once you get there, you’ll know where to find us.

Love your mother and father.

P.S. Forgive and let it happen.  

What now?  I thought to myself as I read this bullshit of a note.

I have an army of werewolves after me and there note to me is LET IT HAPPEN! Let what happen, my death?!  I knew it!

FUCK!

I ran into my room grabbing my black bag I put some clothes in there and then began walking out when something caught my eye.

No way.  I thought as a gleam made its way into my eyesight.

I went over to the shimmery box and smirked recognizing the décor. The trimming of gold along the green blue coloring gave it an old classical look. You can tell it was made in the time of the Prussian war when Baroque art was hitting a mark.

Thanks mother.

With that I throw the box in my bag as I made a run for it.

I have no idea where I’m going, but it’s sure as hell far from here. My life here is only a reminder of how fucked up life could be. I’ve been through a lot of shit in my life and I’ve done things that would make me seem like the worst human being of the world. Good thing I wasn’t human. I smirked to myself as I left the house. 

I’m actually a female alpha werewolf. They are rare breed of werewolves. When born they are usually put into prime groups called Deltas. Deltas form an exclusive group of alpha werewolves. Once formed three are primarily selected to be shipped into one of the top three elite packs in the world. They become the warriors and protectors of the pack. Shifters have the ability to hiatus the time unknowingly to others. In that moment of suspension they see what their opponent or partners move will be, in turns making them the best fighters in the world. As I’ve mentioned before, only three of said werewolf shifters are selected to be in the packs. The others are to compete in war. The only way to win is to kill your advisory. The Delta left standing then becomes an Alpha of their own pack. My parents were in the Deltas as well, but once they found out that they were mates, they ran away together. Before you put out your share of ‘aw’ and ‘that’s so romantics’ it wasn’t like that at all.

So the reason they ran away, yes is to be together, but it was also to start their own little Delta pack. Yeah, let it be known that, that is completely illegal and breaking the werewolf code involves death. My parents knew exactly what they were doing.