I Don't Fit In P.1

Holding my tray of food, I look around trying to find myself a place to eat. It’s hard being a new student because I can never fit in with any group. I walk up to an empty table and set my tray down and put my stuff on the right of it. Before I could even bring my sandwich up to my mouth, a couple of tall buff guys with girls that are wearing a little too much make up, I’m guessing their girlfriends, walk up and smile at me. I have a bad feeling about this...

“Hey new guy,” one of the buff guys greets. He is, I’d say more scarier than the other guys. You can easily tell he works out a lot. I’m like a twig compared to him. He looks like he could be Goku from Dragon Ball Z but his hair isn’t that spiky and his hair is a dirty blonde. I can’t even look him in the eyes.

“U-uhm hey guys.” I stutter. The girls look at me in disgust.

“I think you should move. You are sitting in our table.” the guy smirks. I quickly grab my stuff and as I pick up my tray, the guy slaps it down.

“I think this belongs to me. Right?” I was about to protest but then I got too scared and just nod and leave. I could hear them laughing at me. People around me were looking at me. I felt embarrassed. I thought that I could have a new life here in this new school. But I guess it’s like every other school.

I walk in the lunch line and buy myself a new sandwich and walk out of the lunch room. The school is so big that it felt like an hour searching for the bathrooms. I finally found one I go into an empty stall and neatly placed toilet paper and sat down and ate my lunch. Tears were already streaming down my face and onto my sandwich. Man I’m such a girl. I never knew I’d actually go to the bathroom to eat lunch. All I wanted was to fit in. There is never a time where I’ll ever fit in. I’m just a loser with no life.

Wiping my tears away, I look at the walls and there is a lot of crap written on it. Things like ‘Mr. Brady is a terrible history teacher’ to ‘Megan Swanson is the hottest girl in the school’. There are so many things written about this Megan girl like ‘she’s a slut’ and ‘she’s a good fuck buddy’. Why are people so disgusting?

BOOM!

Someone walks into the bathroom with a couple guys. I keep my mouth shut. I already embarrassed myself in the lunchroom. I don’t want to do it again!

“Man, I am so dumping Hillary.” One of the guys that walked in says.

“Dude, I warned you. She’s terrible in bed.” The guy number two responds.

“Whatever... How’s your girlfriend?” Guy number one questions. I heard a laugh which I’m assuming is from guy number two.

“She is hella fine in bed. But enough with her. Let’s talk about this new guy that sat in our table today,” Guy number two says in an evil tone. “What punk comes and takes our table? That little shit.” he curses. I’m scared out of my mind. I’m trying to keep quiet as hard as I can.

“Let’s teach him a lesson.” Guy number one says. From my legs shaking so much from fear, my tray falls and hits the hard ground. “Hey! Who's in here?” I bite my lip to keep from making any noises. I hear the banging of them kicking all the stall doors open. I see their feet right in front of me. The sound of them kicking the door made me jump. “Oh hey new kid!” Guy number one picks me up from the collar of my shirt and brings me out.

“We were just coming to look for you!” The second guy says with a slow hard pat on my back. They bring me back to the stall and try to shove my head into the toilet.

“Guys..isn’t this a little junior highish?” I say in a shaky voice.

“Did you hear the Jay?” The second guy says, laughing.

“Oh I heard that Mike!” Jay says, laughing along with Mike. Then my head enters the room temperature, dirty, toilet water and one of them flushes it. I’m trying to fight back but they are too strong. Some water gets up my nose and into my mouth. They bring my head out and I start coughing. They push me up against the wall, still laughing. “Since it’s your first day, we’ll go easy on you but don't expect us to be nice tomorrow, bud.”

“Might need to change your shirt by the way.” Mike says with an evil smile.

Great. Just what I needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelica and I wrote this together! There will be another part coming up soon. I hope you enjoy it. Comment, vote, follow!

~Syd and Angelica