Untitled (for now)

He took me to this place I never knew existed. It was a grass hill that had one single tree and it overlooked the whole city. It seemed so peaceful. Everything was so quiet. I got out of the car and a butterfly flew onto my hand. I held it up to examine it. The butterfly’s wings were shaped like the letter B and were mostly white. It had black zig zag trim with some black dots and lines in random places along with splashes of pink, blue, and purple.

“Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that too,” He said softly as he passed me. I smiled slightly then the butterfly flew away. He stood up, spread his arms, and faced the view, “So you said you wanted to get high. Now you are.”

“Not exactly what I had in mind,” I mumbled as I took a seat against the tree. “God I want to cut myself.” Then there was a flash. I looked over at him and saw my polaroid camera in his hands. Once the camera spit out the picture, he gave it to me along with some scissors.

“There. Cut yourself up.” I sat there staring at him. “Go ahead.” I slowly cut up the picture of myself. It actually felt good. He smiled that perfect smile and sat next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we both just stayed silent.

“Can I at least have something to drink?” I asked hoping he would bring be something with alcohol. He ran to his car and then came back with a can of Pepsi. “Thanks...” I took a sip of the drink, “Why? Why won’t you let me do drugs, cut, or drink?”

“I care about you. I don’t want you hurting yourself. You’re worth it.”

“No I’m not.”

“To me you are. I love you.” Before I could say anything else, his lips crashed into mine. His lips were so soft and plump; it was like heaven to kiss. I pulled away and bit my lip.

“Thank you. I love you too.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guysssss. I was going to put this into an actual story but I decided not to. Maybe I'll change my mind later. This isn't as great as I hoped.. but I hope you guys enjoy it. This was inspired by this quote thing I saw on instagram.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

~Syd