Chapter 4

Mingyu's POV

"I like you too." Dubdub. My heartbeat beat fasten when I heard her say that. I stared at her, speechless. She likes me! I thought that she will reject me and our friendship will be ruined. But it doesn't. I hugged her and she hugged me back. I wished she wouldn't hear my heartbeat. "Thank you." I whispered and released the hug. "For what?" She asked. "For loving me back." I replied and at her and she smiled. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sure." She nodded. "Can I court you?" I asked, nervously. "Yes." She replied. I cheered silently. "Come on, let's go. They might be looking for us" Jeonghan said. "Okay." I nodded then placed my hand on her shoulders and I lead the way.

Author's POV

Mingyu and jeonghan went back to the room. "Where did you guys go?" Soon young asked them. "We were in the rooftop." Mingyu answered. When Soon young is going to ask again, he saw Chan and Jihoon running towards them. "Hey, why are you running? Is someone chasing after the both of you?" Joshua asked. "No reason. We just want to say something to you." Chan said. "What?" Mingyu asked. "Our cousin will study here!" Jihoon said happily. When Jihoon is about to ask what class their cousin will be, the school bell suddenly rang, it means that classes are going to start. They all went to their respective rooms. The teacher of Mingyu came and he saw that his teacher has a company. They have a new student. The girls started whispering to each other because the new student his handsome. "Good Morning class. Today, you have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said and looked at the new student. The new student went to the center of the room, in front. "Hello my name is Seungcheol Lee. It's nice to meet you all." He bowed and smiled to us. The girls started squealing when Seungcheol smiled. "Please sit beside mingyu."

Mingyu's POV

"Please sit beside mingyu." The teacher said. Seungcheol started going to his seat when he sat the teacher started talking. "Ok class let's start our lesson." The teacher started writing on the board. I looked at Seungcheol "Are you Jihoon and Chan's cousin?" I whispered. "Yes, I am. How did you know them?" He asked. "I'm their childhood friend. My name is Mingyu Kim by the way. Nice meeting you." I offered my hand for a handshake. "Nice meeting you too." He said, returning the handshake. We waited for the class to finish. When the bell rang, we exited the room. Jihoon texted me that we should meet at the parking lot of the school, I replied to her. I told him that his cousin is with me and and we'll go there together. She replied saying "okay".

*At the parking lot of school*

All of us are in there. "Bro, you should introduce yourself to them." I said to seungcheol. "Hello I'm Seungcheol Lee. I'm cousin of jihoon and chan. Nice meeting you all." He bowed to them. "Hey you don't need to be formal to us." Joshua said. "Just be comfortable to us." Soon young said. We talked for a while, waiting for our service. When our service came, we went home. I noticed that Seungcheol is always looking at Jeonghan. I sighed. Maybe it's just me.