Chapter 5

Seungcheol's POV

I eventually met the childhood friends they always told me about. They're really nice even though I've only just met them. And finally, I've met her. She's even prettier in person. I only ever saw her in photographs. She's very nice too. Sighs. Should I already court her? Maybe not yet. I just met her. Does she have a boyfriend? A suitor? I probably don't even have a chance at her 'cause she's so pretty. She's too beautiful to not have suitors. But, why don't I give it a shot? I will try that when we get to know each other more.

Author's POV

Mingyu can't remove seungcheol from his mind but he doesn't care about it. Mingyu and Jeonghan always go to dates. They go places and mingyu always give jeonghan teddy bears, chocolates and anything that can make her happy. Mingyu's courting took 4 months. That's why he prepared a surprise for jeonghan to finally hear her sweet yes.

Mingyu's POV

I talked about to my friends about my plan for jeonghan. They helped me prepared my plan. After we finished our preparations, we talked about the things they're going to do. "Jihoon at Chan. Choose her dress and her makeup. Is that fine with you guys?" I asked them. "Yeah. It's fine with us as long as it's for her." Jihoon said and gave me a wink. "Soon young, you are the one that will get her, okay?" I said. "Roger that bro." He replied and salutes. "Joshua, you're in charge of the music." I said. "Sure why not coconut." He said and gave me a thumbs up. "And last seungcheol, you'e in charge in the lightnings okay?" I said. "Okay." He said and smiled. "Okay. Let's start!" I said and clap.

Jeonghan's POV

I'm in my room. Thinking what should I do for today. "Jeonghan are you in there? Its jihoon and I'm with chan." Says the one who is knocking at my door. I opened the door. "Hey girl! Do you have plans?" Chan asked me. "Nothing in particular. Actually I'm thinking what I should do for today, I'm bored it's a good thing you guys showed up." I said and smiled. "Since you're bored, get changed we're going somewhere." Jihoon said. "Yes!" I said and went to my closet in a hurry. "What should I wear?" I murmured. "How about this dress?" Jihoon said and gives me a white and blue dress. I grabbed the dress from her. "It's beautiful. I'm going to try this now!" I run to my changing room and change my outfit. It really fits me. "Hey guys. Is it okay?" I asked then and got out from the changing room. "Wow." Jihoon said. "Gosh! It's so perfect for you!" Chan squealed and hugged me. "Okay that's enough chan. Come on it's time for make up!" Jihoon and claps. Some makeup artist came to my room. I sat in a chair and they applied make up on me. After they finished, jihoon and chan stared at me. "Girl, are you an angel?" Chan said in awe. "Hey. It's only jeonghan." Jihoon said and she continued. "Come on! Let's go now." Jihoon held my hand and we go downstairs. There's a car that is parked in front of my house then Soon young went outside of the car. "Hello miss. Please go inside of the car." Soon young said in a formal way. "What did you drink? Why are you like that?" I said and chuckled. "Shhh... just be quiet. It's only for today. Just go inside." He said and opened the car door for me. When I was already getting inside, he stopped me. "Wait. You need to wear this." He said giving me the eye mask. "What's this for?" I asked. "Just wear it will you? There's no more time left." He said. "How about you two?" I asked the two sisters. "Don't worry about us. We're waiting for someone." Jihoon said and smiled. "Okay." I said and I went inside the car and wore the eye mask Soon young gave me to me. What's happening?