Chapter Two♡

A/N: before I start this chapter, I'd like to say that it will alternate between two people's points of view. Avery's and Romeo. I was going to just do Romeo's Point Of View but I decided that it would be a lot more interesting with Avery added. Anyway. Continue :)

Avery's point of view:

This morning was a rush, I had literally 15 minutes to get ready so I gathered a bunch of clothes and picked out my high waisted floral skirt, a white crop top which exposed a small strip of flesh and paired that with my platform wedges with a gold patern at the heal and across the strap. I had put on light makeup which consists of concealer to cover any imperfections and mascara, I then brushed my wavy hair and let it fall down my back naturally. Once I was ready I only had five minutes to get to college. I kissed my mother's cheek and sprinted out the door hopping into my car. I weaved in and out of traffic hoping I wouldn't get a ticket for my appalling driving. How I managed to pass has me clueless.
When I arrived the area was eerily empty so I ran inside ready to get to registration with barely 2 minutes to get there.
*Oomf* Fucking hell, who put that wall there.
My body went spiralling towards the floor as well as my books and bag.
Well there goes my chance for not being late.
I looked up to glare at whoever it was that knocked me down, only to find the very attractive Romeo and his friend Oliver. Oliver is pretty darn hot if I may say so. His sculptured body, strong jaw line, dark eyes and a smile always pulled up into a smirk. Let's not forget about his tousled hair which most guys envy.
Oh my gosh. What am I thinking?
About these hot guys standing in front of you. Durhhh. My mind spoke back. Jesus Christ..I think I'm going insane talking to myself.
But Ave, look at Romeo in all his hotness. Look at those abs and muscles. It's like you can almost...
Shut up brain!
But in fact, Romeo was very attractive. His chiseled features make him look like he got sent down by the God's himself, dark blue eyes which you could easily get lost into, hair that is always pushed into a slight quiff- few strands always escaping which rest on his forehead make my fingers itch to push them back.
Again, wow. Note to self: don't check out Greek God's because you'll become a horny teenager.
I snapped out my thoughts and saw a hand placed down in front of me. I gripped onto Romeo's warm yet large hand and let him pull me up. He handed me my stuff and I peered into the depths of his eyes to find emotions I couldn't put my finger on.
Longing? Happiness? Love...?
I blinked twice and in a flash all three emotions were gone and replaced was cold emotionless eyes staring back into mine. I took the remainings of my stuff and walked away.
'Thank you' I whispered.

I headed off to registration confused as hell. I swear I saw love and admiration lurking in his eyes. But whatever I don't care. Sure, Romeo is attractive but there's no way he could like me. I guess I feel attraction towards Romeo but I wouldn't make anything of it. He's just a person I know. Anyway...I don't like him. He carries that bad boy vibe and I'm not into that. He uses girls and chucks them like dirt. I'm not getting myself into that, totally a waste of time.
I sat down in my chair near the back and sighed. I can't be bothered for anything today, gently I folded my arms and placed my head down into the little bed I made with my jacket and arms. The door slammed open fluttering me out of my daze and in waltzed Romeo. His gaze scanned the classroom a small smirk playing on his lips when his eyes landed on mine realising that the only seat available was next to me. I cringe mentally and slunk back into my chair watching him walk over to me. He slung his bag onto his desk not so gracefully and slid into the chair next to me. I groaned and smacked my hand agaisnt my forehead. I heard him mutter
"Baby girl, I don't know if I should be flattered or offended by the fact you just groaned under my presence"
I whipped my head to the side and blushed while cutting him a glare. Romeo just smiled and turned forwards. I let my mind wonder in pure confusion. Did he just flirt with me? What the fuck? Turning my head at am awkward angle I stared up at Romeo who was tapping away on his phone. Gosh...he's so attractive. Rolling my bottom lip into my mouth I thought about what it would be like to kiss those soft pink lips. I mentally scolded myself, bad Avery. What the fuck are you thinking. I snapped out of gaze only to notice Romeo staring down at me with heated eyes his eyes locked onto my lips. I squirmed around in my chair and looked downwards blushing slightly at my thoughts and the fact Romeo was staring at me like I was some sex goddess.

Romeo's Point of view:
Tapping away on my phone I had felt someone's gaze on me, so slowly I lifted my head and turned to the right to see Avery had her bottom lip latched into her mouth and her eyes glazed over. I wonder what she's thinking about.. my mind explored all possibilities til I just settled on rainbows and unicorns. Yes, she was thinking about rainbows and unicorns. Any other indecent thoughts sent my mind into a blur as I continued to watch Avery with heated eyes. Suddenly, her eyes snapped to mine and she gasped softly before picking up her bag and sprinting out the room her brunette hair flowing behind her.
Okay then? What the fuck was that about....

A/N this is my second chapter, sorry for the late update I've been busy with school work and home issues. This chapter isn't all that long as I couldn't think of what else to write. So I just came up with a abrupt and random cliff hanger ending. I should update again in around 3 days. That's my aim anyway.

Comment and vote:3
-Alyssa x