Chapter 1: Discoveries

*AN: Hey everyone! This is my first story I'm publishing, and I'm sorry if it's not your type of genre, or if the story itself isn't too great. But for those horror fans out there, I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading!*

                My eyes slowly cracked open. I blinked a few times, sat up a little bit, and looked around. Blood. Puddles of blood. Shit, I thought to myself. Not again...

                   I sat up completely, looking down at my blood-stained gloves stuck to my hands, resting in my lap. I glanced over, only to find my lucky Kukri knife inches away from me, covered in blood. I tried taking my gloves off, but they were so drenched that they were a bit of a hassle to take off, but I managed. I rubbed my face in fatigue, only to feel my face slightly wet. What the hell? I thought. I softly ran my fingers across my face again, only to feel a pretty big gash on my left cheek. I sighed, shrugged it off, and put my gloves back on.

            I stood up, put my knife back in my sheath, and scanned the room. I saw the mayor's daughter face-down on the floor, with dried blood all over her frilly pink dress. My pupils dilated. Did..did I really do that?...Oh well. I never really liked her anyway... I started making my way towards the door, when all of a sudden.. "ZARRAH!!" I pulled my knife out and spun around quickly, only to find my brother on the far end of the room. I groaned, put my knife back and replied, "Foster, what the hell? You scared me..."