5: Returns of friend and enemies

Ashley pov
Stop,you bastard I yelled but I only got more beatings .Whore useless worthless ,each one of them yelled.Suddenly there leader came in my view and I saw him comming towards me with two knives in each his hand .I backed a little but the other men held me and suddenly I felt pain as he started cutying me.All five of them started hitting me with sticks.Slowly I welcomed darkness just to get rid of mh present.
Aaaaah I yelled as I woke up sweating yet from another of my cruel past.
I sigh as I cutted my skin with the razor.Just one last cut I told myself and then passed the razor on my left arm.
Looking in the mirror I saw a girl with brown hair in a messy bun and navy blue hoodie and grey sweat pents.
Now in the morning seated between Caleb and Grey feeling tired I took sips of my coffee.We were eating our breakfast so we could go to school.Eventually tired of this long breakfat I stood up so we could leave for school.But feelings were telling me something bad is gonna happen in  school today.
Zach pov.
Today sitting on the breakfast table my thoughts lingered towards ashley and then towards that gangleader.God yesterday everyone was scared of her.She fighted like she hadn't done it in years.What so ever I just quietly thought how she and Ashley are like each other.Suddenly the jingling sound of the dishes broked my thoughts and I looked towards Heather .My sister ,I used to love the most but what she did to us made me angry at her.My father cleared his throat and announced the hell thing I wish I never heard "Shawn is  comming here to live for two days"
Ashley pov
As we all made our way to cafeteria I couldn't help but feel something is going to happen .We all went to our usual place.Samantha was bickering with lacey on the football game tonight.Caleb was as usual staring at Heather like she was a piece of meat while Ryan was talking with Luke ,
Duke,Colton and Jackson about how much he detest Kelly,the so called dangerous sister of Zach.Elle,Lucy,Claire and Tori were talking about the god knows latest fashion and Benjamin was staring or more like glaring at Ceceline who was talking to one of Zach friend Carter.Knowing it I decided to go and talk to ceceline so Bens punishment could be over.Standing I made my way towards cece. Now I never freaked out but I knew it was not easy to go unnoticed by this group and I was not in the feeling that any one would make fun of me.Now there as I stood I sputtered the words "Ceceline ,wanna talk to you,do you have a min"
Now Sarah one of the bitch spoke"ooooh so now the cry baby wanna talk to her sister "I clenched my fist while ceceline shutted her up.I took her hand and spun around only to bump in a person.I tooked a step back only to see her.The word Shawn left my mouth before I could stop them.It felt as I stopped breathing.We mirrored each others expression of shock.Then I felt a stinging pain on my cheek
I was shocked more to say that she slapped me but I didnt say a thing because she had full right of it.My siblings were shouting at her and I could see that any one of them would lose it and hurt her and I wasnt ready for this.My friends soon backed them away and whole school was silent.Nobody was saying a thing and even the shouting of my siblings soon quieted down.Not even a single thing was heard from us as we both looked into each others eyes.Soon Zach came forward and grabbed her arm and yelled at her which I didnt expected.How dare he do this ,he doesnt even care.He have hurted me more than her.What the hell is his problem.Voicing out my thoghts I yelled at him"What is your problem".Zach turned towards me "I was helping you.She just slapped you without......"
I cutted him "I can take care of myself.I don't need your help and please just stop interfering in my persnol problems."He looked shocked and then sharply said"Well than deal by your self with this he went back to his seat.
So with this I turned towards Shawn she pulled me in a hug."Shawn could we talk please ."I said to her but it almost came out as a whisper.She nodded and then she took my hand we both broke into a sprint ignoring the calls from my siblings.
After a short while we stopped at the backyard of the school.Both we stopped breathing heavily."Soooo...."she drawled.I look towards her and started THE TALK.
"I am sorry ,I know I should not have sent you away but believe me your life would be hell if you had been with me."
"Its okay but why did you send me away you know what martin did, it happened to both of us not only you"
"There are many things you know nothing about"
Suddenly she pulled me in a hug and then and there I knew things are forgiven and forgotten leaving nothing to talk about.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Standing at the front of my pack I was doing exercise with my gang. Suddenly I heard a gun being shot .There standing infront of us were about hundered people with guns.The first thought that came to my mind was that this was the work of Zach gang .I was furious now,it was good thing that me and my gang always had guns with us .
SHOOT,this one word made my gang start fighting and same was for me.With out wasting any time I started shooting .
Soon the gang of Zach started running and now most of their men were laying dead here.Looking at these bodies I felt blood rushing in my veins.How dare he attacked my gang.Looking at these bodies I ordered Luke and Duke with Samantha and tori to bury them.
I have killed almost more then fifty men.I was a murderer,
this fact killed me but now it was not in my hands to stop and the game has gone very far,the only thing that I was thinking about was how to get Zach back.Sitting here in my office my thoughts were shattered by Benjamin and Jackson comming in .
Have you taken out the three bullets from your arm,they asked.
I nodded and then they replied we should go home .It hurts alot when you are shot but now it has become a part of my life that I camt remove.So I juxst try to forget that these dont matter as I have been through worst.

I changed in my t shirt and suddenly I got the feeling something bad is gonna happen.Ignoring it I went under the covers just to be awaken by the ping of my mobile.I got a message from someone.
The no was unknown so I opened it just to read my one of my fears "I AM COMMING TO GET YOU".
The fears, those things were rushing back to me and I had nothing but hopeless tears and crying myself to sleep.
The sticks were hitting me on every part of my body.The tears were betraying me and were comming out of my eyes.As usual he brought a fire strucked match near my foot and another one cutting me with knives while two were punching my stomach and last one was looking at me like a piece of meet and he was comming near and near me.
And I woke up breathing heavily.Tears were still wet and on my face.It seemed as I forgot everything and went to my cupboard taking out the cutter and started cutting on my arms forgeting the promise to not cut myself.
Life has been to hard with ups and down but never did I considered myself in the position like this.I always thought to have a happy ending sure with some up and down but now it feels as my half of life is gone .As those movements wont return,maybe I should just stop thinking I told myself.And stood up to get ready.
Comming in the dinning room I seated myself on the chair between,lucy and carter.Looking at Caleb I remembered about heaven.I asked gemmi the best person in my gang who collects any information you want.I sighed I must ask him in the evening.I havent eaten anthing since......i dont rememberd the last time I ate.I poured coffee in the cup and drinking it I stood up and saw that almost everyone was up.
Come on we should leave I told my fellows.When suddenly Ashton said ,Why dont we go school together.I was about to refuse when Duke definately had to interrupt and said Sure.I glared at him as we made our way out of the house with my siblings trailing behind.
We were walking when suddenly Ceceline had to ask"What happened to your arm.Everyones attention turned towards us.Oh nothing jj...us..t w..as t....hat I ...sl..ipped.Yes Yes I slipped in bathroom and so yeah so but yeah its alright now.PHEW!they all gave me an odd look and then Adelie said "You should see a doctor".Sure I nodded but in the hell would I need a doctor.Rest of gang possessed a relieved look.
As we went in school I again the feeling .God what bad is gonna happen now,how much more limit is left that would brake.As we entered the cafeteria I heard rumours about a new boy in rhe school.Whoever he was.Both the couples you know ,of my brothers and well friends kissed each other because it only reminded me of mine and Zach before I left.But now he should watch his back as I am hell bent on takimg my revenge from him and I have already decided,
HOW!.
ZACH POV
As I saw grey entrering the cafe my eyes trailed on Ashley.She was looking deep in thought and her eyes were constantly on that jackson.I so badly wanted to take her then and there and tell her that she is fucking only mine and mine but I controled myself.As she went on her table my mates came and sat on our table.Ashton was the first to speak,"heard about the new boy in school".Riley replied to him ,"he is hot but has a tounge of dog and his name is Martin".Suddenly we heard the door open of cafeterie and the new boy came in and suddenly we heard A tray falling down and saw Ashley falling down on floor and as she was close to me I rushed and quickly catched her and when I looked towards by breath hitched and seemed as world has frozen.