harry imagine clean

clean harry imagine

"Babe!" Your boyfriend harry yelled as he walked through the door with the boys. You gut up off the couch and walked over to him, he leaned in but you pushed him away. "We need to talk." This resulted in ooohs from the boys.

"We'll leave you two alone. But were coming back later." Niall said to harry exiting with the rest of the boys.

"Why do you smell like food?" You asked harry.

"We went out." Harry said with a guilty look.

"Without me again huh?" You said. You had moved in this flat a month ago , on Harry's request and you've been out once but were hid behind a couple of the boys.

"Babe I'm sor-" you cut him off

"I'm sick of hearing that!" You yelled, startling harry, he had never heard you yell like that before. "All I do is sit in this stupid apartment all day everyday and I can't do anything!"

"You know I can't take you out the paps will see you." Harry began raising his voice but you didn't falter.

"We'll your the one who wanted me here! If I'm such an inconvenience why don't i Just leave?" Harry was taken a back but quickly regained himself, storming into your guys bedroom.

"Fine!" He yelled grabbing a bag and started grabbing everything that belonged to you and shoving it in the bag. You hit his arm.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He stopped and turned to face you. "Dont touch my shit! You say you love me but you keep me a secret! You treat me like I'm only here to cook and have sex with you!"

"Those are not the only reasons." He said angerly, "its for your own safety."

"That's what you always say! If you the media find out I would be fine, a few insults fro. 15 year old girls won't kill me." Harry just looked at you.

You pushed past him and started packing, feeling heat rise up in your face, stinging your eyes.

"(Y/N) look at me." He said, but you didn't. Your shoulder was roughly pushed so you'd face him, causing you to whimper in pain and throw your hand up to where he grabbed you, making the tears fall. Harry's face went from looking like he was about to punch someone to looking like he had just done the worst thing in the world.

"I'm so sorry," he said quickly hugging you and kissing the top of your head, "I'm not ashamed of you I love you and I promise i was only trying to look out for you. You mean so much more than what you think." You pulled out of the hug and looked at him. "I made reservations for dinner tonight for just the two of us at a really busy restaurant. It was supposed to be a surprise."

You started crying again, but they were happy tears. You hugged harry, "I love you so much."You said into his shoulder." He kissed you and left you alone to get ready for your big unveiling.