imagines bc busy rn

BIEBER IMAGINE CLEAN

I'm putting up imagines that I do on tumblr and there will be dirty ones because girls on tumblr are horny motherfuckers

The hot tears rolled down your face in the cold night air, as you sat outside of the justin bieber concert you've been waiting for for almost a year. You were waiting in line for hours for your turn to get in, but when you reached into your bag to get the ticket you realized that you had left them at home, wish is an hour away, and with 20 minutes until the show started, you wouldn't be able to get your tickets in time.

You sat on the other side of the building away from all the obnoxious screaming girls. The concert was almost over, and your heart was completely shattered. You took out your phone and looked at your red face and smeared make up, when you heard a door open next to you. You didn't realize you had been sitting by the staff only door, until you saw a big man come out with a sweaty boy come out behind him.

"Hey," the boy looked concerned, you couldn't really tell who it was because it was so dark but you guessed the light was shining on your face, "are you alright? Why were you crying?" he voice sounded familiar. You got up and looked at the boy. You were taken aback when you saw it was justin, instantly putting a smile on your face. Your smile went away when you realized what you looked like, quickly wiping your cheeks. The guard pulled at Justin arm.

"Wait, I'll be on the bus in a few." He looked back at you looking concerned. You thought why was he so concerned?

"I um-" he cut you off

"Let me get you some coffee." He said taking my arm and leading me to his bus. You laughed nervously.

"You really don't have too." You lied, trying to sound nice. You would never turn down some of Justin's coffee. he looked back at you and smiled.

"I insist, I pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying. It'll make you feel better."

Once you were sitting on the bus, justin had made both of you coffee and sat down in front of you. You had a long conversation until your phone went off.

"My rides here." you told him getting up and grabbing your bag, justin looked sad.

"Here have this." He stood up and handed you a slip a paper, with his number on it, and smiled.

"I wanna get to know you better." He winked and walked you out but before getting all the way to your car he stopped by a wall blocking him out of the drivers view parked near the road, all the fans had gone and it was quiet.

"You made my night," he paused looking down. You could see a faint pink in his cheeks. He looked back up looked back up and leaned in closer to you, his nose touching yours and his hand gently resting on the small of your back. You could feel him hesitating but you felt that he really wanted to. Your heart beat faster as his lips gently rested on yours, gradually pressing more then moving in sync for a few seconds until the car horn startled you both.

"I've gotta go." You said in a hushed sad tone. Justin took his hand off your back and kissed you one more time.

"Keep in touch alright?" He Sad in sad voice.

"I will." You smiled walking away, feeling like you just left cloud nine. As your car drove away you could see justin walking away from the wall rubbing his face. You took out your phone and entered his number.

'Hey' five minutes went by.

'hello beautiful:)'