clean ashton imagine

Ashton imagine clean

It had been a couple weeks since the 5 seconds of summer meet and greet, and you were having post concert depression. Your phone buzzed with a text from your bestie Eva.

'LOOK I TWITRE KIMV SCREMKING' you went on twitter and checked your interactions. Tons of people were tweeting you about your follow. You scrolled through until you saw it. You jumped up out of your chair and screamed. Happy tears began flowing from your eyes

'Ashton Irwin followed you' it said. And it was verified.

You checked your DMS answering all your happy mutuals until you saw something you never thought you would see.

"hey beautiful:)" it said you checked who sent it. You started shaking and breathing fast, more tears forming. It was Ashton.

You clicked on the type bar."Hey" you typed and pressed enter, immediately getting a response back.

"How are you?" You were great because Ashton fucking Irwin just messaged you.

"Good, what about you?"

"Good. Were on our way back and we were gonna pass you, I was wondering if we can meet up? I still have your number." You shrieked.

"Yeah, you can text or call so we can set up the details." A few minutes later your phone buzzed.

Aston had texted you. You ended up meeting in the little cafe, the next day, next to were the concert was. You sat at the table inside with your frappichino sitting in front of you. You were anxious and kept moving around.

What if he's standing you up? You kept thinking things like this until your phone rang, with a call from and unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Ashton, I'm here."he said n his Australian accent. Your heart raced.

"Okay," you paused trying to keep your cool."Im inside."

"I see you." You looked up at a brown haired boy, that you knew so well, walking towards you. You couldn't help but smile so big it hurt, he sat down in front of you and laughed at your enthusiasm. He ordered a cappuccino 2 chocolate chop cookies.

"You're more beautiful than I remember." He said catching you off guard. You laughed nervously shaking our foot.

"You're a lot taller person." You said instantly regretting the stupid comment. He laughed.

"You're funny." He smiled at you showing his dimples.

You sat in that cafe. For hours after that talking about everything, and got to know him more than you ever thought you would.

He walked you to your car,looking kind of sad. You looked up at him right before he pulled you into a tight bear hug.

"I had a great time." He said into your ear, giving you goose bumps in the cool air.

He let go of you and looked in the other direction. Then back at you.

"Keep in touch, alright?" He asked. You nodded and gave a small smile. He started walking away as you put your things in the car, and right before your but hit the seat, "wait!" You looked up at Ashton running back to you. "I forgot something." He said breathlessly.

"Wha-" he cut you off by kissing you. Your heart almost burst out of your chest, before you knew it he was looking at you. You smiled at him, "keep in touch." You said before sitting down and closing the car door. Reading the engine. You watched him walk away. He laughed and was smiling all the way to his bus were one of the boys stepped off and greeted him laughing at his blushing face. You smiled and drove off, content with your new romance.